17/08/2019
Really delicious chocolate
This is delicious chocolate I really enjoyed it great texture really Smooth and love the crunch to the m&m shells and the hazelnuts I would recommend you try this chocolate it’s presented well and a great brand for their products any way
16/08/2019
MnM chocolate bar taste test
The ratio of chocolate to candy was perfect. The chocolate bar was creamy and soft to taste and the candy added an amazing little crunch. On a whole this bar was highly satisfaction and extremely morish. It's an updated version of the MnM candy and would prefer this to the pouch of candy. I would pick this up anytime I had my usual chocolate cravings.
15/08/2019
Mouth-watering in every mouthful
A creamy and indulging chocolate which is now made into a mouth-watering bar. One piece just isn't enough especially with the delicious combination of hazelnuts and our favourite M&M's!
14/08/2019
Nutty and delicious!
Tasted delicious. Had a lovely crunch to it and slight nutty taste. Finished the whole bar!!
13/08/2019
4/5 Delicious and well blended
I was really impressed with this chocolate bar, the taste was sweet, but not too sweet, the blend of the M&Ms and Hazelnuts went together perfectly, I would highly recommend the Hazlenut combination in particular. This bar is really good for sharing, it's much bigger than I expected it would be, perfect for the cinema or a snack for a party/group setting. One suggestion for improvement would be the texture, it was a little chewy, particularly around the M&Ms and the Hazelnuts, I think it would've been nicer if the texture was more soft/creamy. Overall this is really good chocolate, I would definitely buy it again if I was in store.
12/08/2019
I was very happy with this bar od chocolate bar, first and foremost because of its generous size. M&Ms and Hazelnuts were nicely dispersed throughout the bar, enough to enhance texture without requiring over exertion to munch on. A few points knocked off because I'd say the quality of chocolate was slightly subpar compared with most chocolate bars on the market and compares to an own-brand style bar. I assume most of those buying this bar are buying it for the M&Ms in a new format rather than exceedingly good quality cocoa, so I wouldnt let this put you off
I like this
this great idea on this chocolate . its great for kids
Tasty
Delious chocolatey goodness a classic in a bar shaprpe
12/08/2019
Nice tasting M&Ms chocolate bar.
The Hazelnut M&Ms chocolate bar was surprisingly tasty, I loved the candy crunchy pieces, great tasting chocolate bar with added hazelnuts.
Hazelnutty goodness
Thank you M&Ms for making this glorious hazelnut filled chocolate bar! I haven't ever had chocolate this good before, the hazelnut comes through beautifully. I usually have a piece of chocolate then my partner finishes the rest but not this time, I ate the whole thing as I couldn't get enough of it! Very smooth chocolate with the perfect crunch through it
Very yummy
Great packaging. The chocolate itself was very appealing with the perfect mix of chocolate and nuts.
Creamy but tasty!
It’s so creamy tasting but not over-rich, also the hazelnut flavour really complemented the chocolate and the m&ms gave a satisfying crunch. The product did not last long in our house!
12/08/2019
It's like a dream came true, I always loved M&M and I like to decorate cakes with them. This chocolate its my favourite now it's all I need Chocolate & Hazelnut now in large bar.
M&M hazelnut chocolate bar
It tasted amazing. There was a definite hazelnuttieness to the chocolate and even my dad enjoyed it. There wasnt much in the way of M&M's in the chocolate however and it melted almost too easily just by holding the chocolate for a short amount of time.
Delicious and Nutty
I absolutely love buying original peanut M&Ms, so when I found out they had released a chocolate bar form I was overjoyed. Even more so when I discovered they did a hazelnut flavour. The mixture of the delicious chocolate and the nutty crunch go together so smoothly. Absolutely delicious!