16/08/2019
Perfect for the whole family
I was very surprised at how large that bar of chocolate was - perfect to share with friends and family. I tried the peanut one which had the classic taste of M&Ms but with the addition of more chocolate. The chocolate is quite thick, making it hard to eat if been refrigerated. I think that adults and kids will love this bar of chocolate just as much as I did.
16/08/2019
M&Ms peanut chocolate bar
Nice chunky bar of chocolate. Personally I would rather have a bag of M&Ms, but this was a nice change. Lots of chocolate which makes it different to the bags. Always getting a peanut in every bite though. Once the bar was open though that was it, had to finish the whole thing!
Cheap tasting chocolate
Not the usual standard as far as the taste associated with the Mars brand , I had tried this blindfolded I would have never guessed due to the sickly cheap taste the chocolate had , on a positive side it did have plenty of peanut M&M’s in the chocolate , unfortunately not one I’ll be buying in future and I love chocolate
14/08/2019
This chocolate bar was absolutely delicious and very moorish. The chocolate was smooth and creamy and it contained just the right amount of nuts and m&m's. I recommend to all chocolate lovers.
14/08/2019
The M&M Peanut chocolate bar tastes amazing. I love nutty chocolate however this is something else. I always buy peanut covered m&ms therefore its amazing that I can now by a full bar of my favourite snacks! It has a lovely texture and crunch and I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends. Will be buying it again!
13/08/2019
M&M Chocolate Bar Review
This M&M Peanut chocolate bar is a great innovation and certainly a creative twist to the usual bars you get in the supermarket. In terms of flavour, the chocolate has a perfect medium flavour of cocoa which blends well with the nutty taste of the peanuts and milk chocolate coated shells. However, I was quite disappointed with the really dry texture to the mouth due to the dryness of the peanuts. In turn, this affected the aftermelt and wasn’t as appealing as the conventional Cadbury’s milk chocolate. Overall a great tasting chocolate but maybe the chocolate could incorporate actual sized M&Ms and coated shelled peanuts rather than dry peanuts being added.
12/08/2019
My new favorite chocolate bar
This is to die for!! If you love peanuts, chocolate and M&M's your taste-buds will be in heaven! I would say, 4 squares of chocolate was around 115 calories and it's soo easy to eat way more than that so if your calorie counting it's best to save this away for a treat - however it is so easy to demolish half the bar in one go.
12/08/2019
Peanut M&Ms chocolate bar.
I loved the M&Ms Peanut Chocolate Bar, the peanut, candy pieces and smooth chocolate were delicious.
Choco peanut heaven
I received the M&M peanut chocolate bar and was very pleased. The bar is 165g and has 8 sharable portions each portion only 20.6grams. This chocolatey goodness is a mixture of M&Ms, whole peanuts mixed in a milk chocolate late bar. The taste was sweet and smooth with the crunchy bites of peanut. The peanut took the flavour profile to another level. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be trying the other flavours.
Tasty Bar
Nice sized bar of peanut M&M chocolate, with mini M&M’s hiding inside the chocolate. A tasty treat
12/08/2019
M&M’s chocolate bar: love or hate?
This is a love and hate kind of a bar. I have shared about trying this on my facebook platform and many people came back saying tasted bad/like cheap chocolate. I love it. I think it’s a twist from usual chocolate bars and I am looking forward trying the other flavours as well. Seen them in Tesco the other day.
Not for Sharing
Perfect mixture of milk chocolate and peanuts. Once you start it’s impossible to stop!
12/08/2019
The best peanut bar ever
Amazing taste with the added kick of nuts and mini m&m’s. This bar is exactly what I was hoping for and there is the perfect amount of crunch. The look of the bar is great, a single ‘m’ per block and then a huge character piece. The only downfall was it melts a lot quicker than any other chocolate bar I’ve had, so I did have to put it in the fridge because it was completely soft when I came to eat a piece. All that aside it’s an all round amazing looking-tasting bar with the texture of heaven.
Tastes great
Really nice chocolate bar would defo buy when sold in shops. Better then Cadbury whole nut bars. X
My new favourite
Absolutely beautiful! The chocolate is so smooth and the peanuts and full sized m&ms throughout the chocolate addeds such a burst of flavour and texture. Easiest one of the best chocolates ive ever tried. Also was really pleasently surprised with the size of the bar too