16/08/2019
Amazing!
One of the best chocolate bars I've tasted in a long time! Enjoyed the crunchiness of the m&ms inside.
15/08/2019
M&M's plain chocolate bar... delicious!
I was lucky enough to get to try the new m&m plain chocolate bar! It was a great all round bar of chocolate, had plenty of flavour, looked great and even had the added extra of crunchy m&m embedded in it. Sooo yummy! My son doesn't really eat chocolate but even he got stuck into it. It's a great bar of chocolate for all the family. The only thing that was a very mild inconvenience would have been the way it broke off. So instead of getting a couple of squares you got a chunk of chocolate. Like I said mildly inconvenient! I would recommend it!
14/08/2019
M and m chocolate
It was filled with m and ms but the chocolate was quite sickly. It tastes like m and ms but with the chocolate in them and the whole bar, I couldn't even eat half the bar, as I usually do lol
Great tasting chocolate
I really enjoyed tasting this chocolate. I have always been a huge fan of the standard M&M’s, so I was naturally excited to try this chocolate. The packaging itself is very eye catching, with the iconic cartoon character on display. The structure of the chocolate is made up of partly small square pieces, and a big piece moulded in the shape of the cartoon character. The milk chocolate was just right, not overly sweet or rich. The mini M&M’s in the chocolate were also tasty. Although I enjoyed both components separately, I wasn’t too keen on the combination. I would have preferred the chocolate if there had been less of the mini M&Ms, as I found the combination a bit much.
Good for the family
It’s was really creamy, it tasted great! The family all tried and really enjoyed it
Best of both worlds
Love chocolate m and m's, a favourite in our household. Add in a bar of chocolate with an m and m in each segment, amazing! Best of both worlds in one bar!
Fabulous
This is one of the nicest chocolate bars I have had for a while it’s one of them chocolate bars you can’t just have a couple of pieces you have to have the lot!! Tastes lovely and is nice and creamy doesn’t get stuck in the back of your throat like some chocolates do! Would defiantly recommend
Unique Way to Eat M&M’s
I don’t normally eat M&M’s due to not liking the chocolatey taste but the M&M’s Chocolate Bar is definitely something different & unique for its brand.
Yummy!
I wasn’t actually expecting to love this.... but I do! Really nice thick chocolate bar with just enough M&M’s in it as well. Yum.
Divine Chocolate!
It was nice to get the overall chocolate sensation instead of just a small nibble, the chocolate tastes divine and the shells still have a crunch! I personally just think it was missing a peanut so wouldn't opt for this flavour again!
A must try item!
I am already a huge fan of M&Ms and once I knew I had been selected to try their new chocolate bar I was over the moon! The chocolate bar was a lot larger then most standard sizes you see of other brands, the actual chocolate is very thick ( I personally prefer this) it has a very smooth texture, and the added addition of the M&Ms makes the perfect addition. I can not fault this product and give it a 5 star rating! This is definitely something I will be adding to my next food shop!
Great taste! Different!
Very different from other chocolate bars, it did arrive broke up into pieces but that didn't stop the good taste coming through! I popped it into the fridge for a couple of hours and it was very nice when it was time to eat it. I will be trying the other ones that are available.
Super tasty
The chocolate tastes incredible and the M&Ms highlights the whole bar. The size is big enough and I could say it has a great packaging
12/08/2019
Decent chocolate but needs more M&ms!
The chocolate is nice; texture is creamy. There's not many m&ms in the actual bar, there could be more. The chocolate isn't super sweet, if you like chocolate that isn't sickly this would be perfect.
12/08/2019
Prefer the bar to the original M&Ms
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Creamy and sweet, I prefer the M&Ms chocolate bar to original M&Ms. It was very sweet, but it’s to be expected - it reminded me of a softer style galaxy bar with added crunch