20/11/2019
100% Hit with all the family
My 4 year old granddaughter absolutely loves this toy and couldn't wait to get the box open. She loves the songs and sings along with him. My adult sons have also all had a play and all wished they had had one like it 😂. All in all its a fab well made toy that any kid would love
20/11/2019
100% Hit with all the family
16/11/2019
Great toy!
Really good quality. My daughter really enjoys playing with this toy. The magnetic mouth is a brilliant idea as from her perspective it looks like magic! She also finds it funny to take away his mouth and hear that he can't speak properly without it! Lots of fun!!
15/11/2019
Mr Potato Head
My daughters really loved Toy Story and were delighted to receive Mr Potato Head. They loved being able to design him themselves and their favourite part was his moving mouth. The magnet for the red set of lips was quite hard to get attached. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product.
15/11/2019
Mr Potato Head
14/11/2019
Interactive talking mr potato head
Talking, Singing Toy: The Mr Potato Head Movin' Lips Electronic toy features sounds, songs and silly moving lips with over 40 phrases and songs. This is a great interactive toys for children aged 3+. The Mr Potato Head Movin' Lips toy Includes 10 Pieces which can be mixed and matched to create different versions of Mr Potato Head. This toy is great for children’s imagination to create hours of fun and my daughter enjoyed being able to disassemble and reassemble the parts over and over again to create different looks. She also enjoyed dancing to the songs and watching his mouth move. She found the expressions and moving mouth very funny. It is also a classic toy but the updated version makes it more amusing and adds a dimension that the original toy never possessed. It is a must for all toy story fans!
Brilliant
My 3 year old loves interacting with Mr Potato Head, opening the box my little one was curious and took a while to start warming up to him but now she loves pressing the button and hearing what songs and phrases he comes out with. She likes watching the lips move and enjoys taking parts off and putting them back on, it is a well made toy and my daughter is really happy with it. It keeps her occupied for a while. I would recommend
14/11/2019
The fun and easy to use toy
Mr. Potato it's a fun and easy to use toy. My son likes interactive toys and this toy has already its atention! We like his jokes and songs, especially "The lips on my face". With english as his second language, it helps him learn and use new words.
Fun to play with!
Delighted with this toy! My daughter loves it! Many detachable parts, two sets of lips included! Over 40 phrases and songs wich is so funny with those moving lips! Hands, lips, other parts also fits on other same series moving lips toys! Great fun for all family i would say! Not only for kits! As its so funny!
Mr Potato hours of fun!
The first interactive Mr Potato Head which behaves in different ways depending what you put on or e off him. My son thinks he's brilliant and provides hours of fun. I will recommend to all my friends who have kids !!!
13/11/2019
An excellent update of a classic toy
My 3 year old instantly loved this toy. Easy to use, comes with two different lips and the standard mr potato head moveable parts. They especially loved the fact that he can’t speak without the lips so liked his muffled sound. The phrases are funny and my child laughed out loud and has learned the lips are moving song. I would recommend this toy for good interaction and holding a child’s interest. Parts are good quality and all fits together easily so no frustration.
Not so great !!
We found that the lips kept on falling off very easily whilst my 3 year old was playing with the mr potato head. As there needs to be room for the mouth to move the lips have to be lower on the face which confused my daughter .
13/11/2019
Mr Potato head with moving lips
Mr Potato head moving lips is the most annoying toy for me but kept my twins occupied for hours with his funny phrases.
13/11/2019
Potato head fun playing and learning
The potato head as a gift was great fun. It’s not something I would pick myself but it was actually interesting and my child was playing for a long time with it and he was sitting and playing. also it’s a great fun and learning to say the face features together. Great idea with a lips it’s just fun to watch.
12/11/2019
Potato tastic!
Haha we loved this product. So much so that daddy talked about it to his colleagues at work and we played with it as we’ll as our 4 year old daughter. It arrived and you could test it with a limited function showing that one pair of lips moved. It is well built and robust and the addition of the moving lips is brilliant as we did previously have an old Mr Potato Head. The lips are clearly magnetic and so attach and then you can either press the play music button or talk. The ingenious function is that when you remove the lips, the sensors must recognise it is not there and so he makes noises like his lips are stuck together or rather he hasn’t got any. It’s genuinely hilarious. It’s nice that he had another pair of lips but as they are more female based it would be nice to have a chance in voice to be Mrs Potato Head but this might be different technology completely. It really was a joy to play with and is good value as it is solid. It does require batteries.