Muller Light Tiramisu Flavour Yoghurt

3.8 5 0 152 152 Müller Light yogurts are now thicker and creamier tasting than ever whilst having no added sugar, fat free, high in protein and only 99 calories or less. A delicious yogurt snack to enjoy anytime of the day, with all the tasty varieties on offer, the toughest choice is deciding which one to try next! Enjoy no added sugar, fat free Müller Light yogurt at only 99 calories or less per pot.
Muller Light Tiramisu Flavour Yoghurt

14/01/2022
All the same
I find muller light limited edition yoghurts all taste the same, they have a odd taste them that lingers in the mouth. This one didn't really have any coffee flavouring to it.
12/01/2022
Ok
I love yogurt and I absolutely love tiramisú... but in this case is not a happy marriage the flavour is not bad, but weird
30/12/2021
Muller
Love my Muller yohgurts, I look forward to trying the new flavours. The texture was light and creamy as expected but I didnt get the flavours of a Tirmasu, but my partner really enjoyed it.
27/12/2021
something different !
definitely a different try to yogurt selections. not too sweet and tastes fine. if not the best go to, can have it on and off
06/12/2021
tiramisu yoghurt
I am not a big fan of light yoghurts, but as I love tiramisu, I decided to give it a go. It is nice and tastes ok, but I had that strange feeling about the taste - its not really a tiramisu, not really a yoghurt. No big isssue but I ended up slightly disappointed. However if you are watching your weight and crave something sweet then this might be the right choice for you.
06/12/2021
It's not great..
It's not the best tasting.. but not the worst either, definitely wouldn't be my choice to buy in a supermarket.
05/12/2021
Good
I was expecting something more but no bad
22/11/2021
Good
22/11/2020 These yoghurts have become a firm favourite as they are not too sweet like other options and the added texture is welcomed
04/10/2021
Tasty
I love tiramisu and this yoghurt tasted delicious! I have a big sweet tooth so this was amazing for me.
27/08/2021
Okish
Quite artificial taste but good if your on a diet like me, low in calories
17/08/2021
Not for me
One of my favourite desserts so when i seen this i had to try. Unfortunately big let down and not for me at all. Was overly sweet and sickly and tasted nothing like t and would not eat again
15/08/2021
Taster
If you have a sweet tooth this is for you,
03/08/2021
Yum
This yoghurt is amazing! I love something sweet after my dinner and this hits the spot every time. So creamy and thick. And diet friendly which suits me perfectly. No pic as I’ve ran out 😭
02/08/2021
Pleasant
This yoghurt had a nice coffee flavour. It was not the thickest of consistencies, however, was still nice to try and I did eat multiple of them. A thicker consistency would make this product better.
31/07/2021
NOT TIRAMISU FLAVOUR AT ALL
Sorry but NO , there is no Tiramisu flavour here at all. The yoghurt is runny and uninspiring. Just a touch of coffee flavouring added to a plain fake sweetener tasting product