4.9 5 0 9 9 Nairn's Gluten Free Flatbreads, made with wholegrain oats, are deliciously light and crispy and a perfect alternative to your lunchtime sandwich.

02/11/2019
Loved it
Yummy!!!! I love to do different toppings for this crackers. Salmon soft cheese makes it so so good! definitely recommend it!!
31/08/2019
A staple in my lunches
These are a staple in my lunch as choosing food can be a stressful ordeal! I particularly like them with hummus or cream cheese!
29/07/2019
Yum!
I love these Crackers, since being diagnosed as wheat intolerant I have struggled to find good substitutes that taste similar to a regular cracker. Amazing with cheese, and red onion chutney. I would recommend to anyone not just people that are gluten free!
26/06/2019
Cannot believe they are gluten free
So nice to find ‘normal’ tasting food that’s gluten free. Finding suitable food when on the go isn’t easy, being individually wrapped means I can carry a pack with me so I have a quick & easy snack when out and about.
04/04/2019
Gluten free? Never
I bought these as we were going to a friends party who is a coeliac. However most people devoured these and didn’t even question that they were gluten free. Lovely taste, crisp and crunchy. Perfect with any topping
05/03/2019
Mmmmmm!
These are sooooo moreish. Lovely and crunchy and very tasty you would have no idea they were gluten free.
18/12/2018
Loved them
Very tasty, even my husband liked them, ill definitely be buying them again
03/06/2019
I am recently GF and looking for a decent alternative to crackers and bread. If this is recommended, I will give it a try!
05/12/2018
Love gluten free crackers, this flavour looks good, must try this product.