4.6 5 0 62 62 Want the flavour of a tea time treat in a convenient bar? Pick up a Nakd Bakewell Tart. Nakd have recreated all of the cherry and almond scrumminess of your fave British classic with just fruits and nuts, all smooshed into a 100% natural snack that's free from gluten and dairy and vegan friendly.

Tasty
Love these naked bars, I chose these because it states it’s one of your five a day but the tast great too. Nice change from regular chocolate in my lunch box
Gluten free and yummy
This snack is a healthier option than chocolate bars. It is gluten free and tastes just like a Bakewell tart. Well worth trying.
Tasty and Delish
Had one for a breakfast alternative while out for my morning walk. It was delicious. Not too heavy on the stomach and it tasted like a bakewell tart!
Perfect taste, perfect snack
As part of a low carb diet I added in a nakd bar as as an alternative snack if I needed a sweet hit. This delivers. Tastes great , fills a gap and it’s healthy!
17/07/2019
Tastes like a bakewell tart but healthy. I love these bars and find them useful for energy on days out They are 100% natural which is a huge plus. Only fruit and nuts! No nasties. Would recommend
Test
I had one of these at a break of mine as I'm a diabetic this is really good for a good treat and keeps my suger nice and stable as well as being nice and tasty
17/07/2019
One of the best flavours!
I've tried every sing Nakd bar, and this is one of my top 5. Tastes like marzipan. So healthy and one of your 5 a day too! what's not to love!
Best flavour so far
I generally find all of this brand have a rather overpowering date taste but the cherry flavouring in this one did stand out. An OK snack to grab, especially if gluten free.
It's ok
I brought this for my daughter to try as she can't eat dairy. Unfortunately she's didn't like them.. I tried one I found the filling reminded me of christmas mince pies. But did find them very dry.
perfect treat
These taste really nice and are the perfect size for a quick treat.
15/07/2019
So tasty
Really like this product, tastes amazing and such a good alternative to sweet treats!
14/07/2019
Such a tasty product! Would definitely buy again. Like that is it natural and vegan product. Like the enhanced flavour
14/07/2019
Good sized deliciously tasting snack , healthier than most sweet tasting snacks .
13/07/2019
Delicious - really tastes like cherry bakewells
This product is super delicious! It really does taste just like the cakes. I also love that it tastes great and is also super healthy food you - with a combo of fruit and nuts. It feels like a healthy treat! And the packaging is cute and feel-good too!
12/07/2019
Love it !
I love Bakewell Tart and am happy to try anything that tastes like it. I think it really does taste like a good Bakewell Tart, I think it's delicious and is a regular snack in my bag !