4.6 5 0 146 146 Want the flavour of a tea time treat in a convenient bar? Pick up a Nakd Bakewell Tart. Nakd have recreated all of the cherry and almond scrumminess of your fave British classic with just fruits and nuts, all smooshed into a 100% natural snack that's free from gluten and dairy and vegan friendly.

15/09/2019
Go for it
Tastes just like bakewell tart, albeit more nutty and healthy.
15/09/2019
I love naked bars
They are excellent opción to eat something instead of eating biscuits .. they are kosher and dairy free I love the peanut to
14/09/2019
Bakewell tart
Absolutely delicious it tastes exactly like a Bakewell tart but in a bar and much healthier for you. Ill definitely be buying these again thete a great snack on the go.
12/09/2019
Tasty
I absolutely love these I purchase every week to take to work such a great little healthy snack
09/09/2019
Nice snack
Great snack especially as it's gluten free. Offers the sweet kick alongside being a healthier option. Almost believe you're eating a Bakewell!
07/09/2019
Really nice
I really like these naked bars, the cherry Bakewell flavour is lovely and they are quite filling too.
05/09/2019
Really has a bakewell taste!
I can’t get over how good this tastes without being bad for you. If you close your eyes you could actually be eating a sweet tart! Great and filling snack on the go. Would highly recommend.
04/09/2019
Delicious!
I love the Nakd bars and this is one of my favourite flavours! It really tastes of bakewell tart and has a really unctuous texture. Perfect snack and a reasonable price.
03/09/2019
Sweet Treats
Yummy! The kids and i love these. Healthy with flavours to tantalise your taste buds. Only negative of these bars, is that i am unable to send kids to school with them as they contain nuts. Maybe a range that is nut free and school friendly
Tastes good
This product is perfect for you to grab and go and it taste just like a naughty Bakewell tart although without the guilt . Could be s little bigger for us greedy ones 🐷.
02/09/2019
Delicious guilt-free snack! Perfect between meals. Really good taste and very nice texture. I'm a big fan. Also worth trying other flavours.
02/09/2019
Really tastes like bakewell tart
I buy these for my little boy who is dairy intolerant as a little treat. They’re not the cheapest to buy but he loves the range of these bars. I was surprised how much they tasted like Bakewell tart without added rubbish.
01/09/2019
Tastes a lot like bakewell tart
I love nakd bars anyway and I knew (before trying it) that bakewell tart would be one of my favourite flavours. This flavour tastes a lot like bakewell tart and almond but without the artificial flavour.
31/08/2019
Great taste
Great taste handy to have in your handbag to bridge that gap when on the got. Plus a health snack.
31/08/2019
Pleasantly surprised
I tried this product recently as I had to cut dairy out of my diet and fancied a sweet treat. I was pleasantly surprised as how much it tasted like a Bakewell tart. Not a cheap treat but I’d recommend it to others.