4.6 5 0 172 172 Want the flavour of a tea time treat in a convenient bar? Pick up a Nakd Bakewell Tart. Nakd have recreated all of the cherry and almond scrumminess of your fave British classic with just fruits and nuts, all smooshed into a 100% natural snack that's free from gluten and dairy and vegan friendly.
Nākd Bakewell Tart Bar

20/02/2020
Tasty
These taste lovely, definitely resembles the taste of bakewell tart with sweet cherry and a strong almond flavour. They are a good texture, not dry nor chewy. Good snacks for healthier eating
15/02/2020
Soft and chewy
I just love Nakd bars and the Bakewell one is high on my list of favourites great texture soft with a little chew and plenty of nuts and packed with flavour. Great for having with lunch or as a mid morning snack.
08/02/2020
Handy healthy snack
Great to grab & go. Naturally sweet and nutritious. My third favourite flavour - blueberry is best, then lemon :) Would be my favourite if it had more depth to the almond flavour.
07/02/2020
Quite tasty
Tasty, chewy bar that filled a hole. Tastes of almond, quite sticky.
06/02/2020
Pleasantly surprised
I was very dubious about trying this as I was unsure what to expect but it was actually quite nice tasting and nothing how I thought it would be
29/01/2020
Tasty
My friend has a Intolerance to certain foods. I as a treat to the cinema purchased a few bit with one of the items being this bar. For what it is its really yummy, well worth a try even good if your on the go and just fancy a snack..will buy again
22/01/2020
Super yummy
I bought those along with other flavours from Tesco the other day. My son loves them and I obviously wanted to check how good they are was so surprised. Delicious 😋. Will be regular in our house for sure
21/11/2019
Tasty and satisfying snack
Bought on offer on my way to work, a healthy and tasty snack. Although it,s gluten/wheat/dairy free, the taste is really close to a real tart. Just loved it :)
14/11/2019
10/10
Can’t believe how good a healthier option snack can taste! I felt like I was having an actual bake well tart :D love getting these in for when you fancy something naughty but don’t want the high calories!
13/11/2019
Lovely natural snack
I really liked the flavouring and texture of this bar. I’m a big lover of Bakewell tarts and this was a really nice snack to have as a healthy alternative. I recommend this product if you enjoy a sweet taste whilst trying to maintain a healthy diet.
09/11/2019
Different and tasty, but not my favourite
This has an interesting texture and is quite tasty, and has a nice flavour, but it didn't feel very special, and isn't going to be my favourite. Will still get if on offer or for some variety, but will not be my first choice generally.
09/11/2019
Tastes Amazing & Healthy
I love this, really tastes like Bakewell Tart. Vegan and completely natural ingredients. A healthy treat to eat anywhere & no added sugar so great for kids too
07/11/2019
Great Nakd Bar
I'm a big fan of nakd bars, and this flavour wasn't a let down, despite not being overly keen on bakewell flavours. I love that these are one of your five a day and taste amazing. Great for satisfying a sweet tooth without too much guilt!
06/11/2019
So good
My and my little girl are dairy free. These are so good!
01/11/2019
Really impressed with this flavour!
I've tried a few of these Nakd bars now and this is my favourite. It's really sweet and moreish, but does the job when in need of a treat! Surprised by how much it tastes like a Bakewell tart! Quite pricy for the bar, but it is full of natural ingredients and a healthy alternative.