4.6 5 0 12 12 Opposites attract, so we've added a dash of creamy coconut milk to our Peri-Peri sauce to create a unique Mozambican flavour - with a zesty twist of lemon, a hint of garlic, and of course, our Peri-Peri chillies. Chilli rating - medium, Gluten free, No artificial colours, preservatives or flavours, Suitable for vegetarians

24/07/2019
Pleasantly spicy
Really nice taste with a slight kick to it. Adds great flavours to any chicken dish. I even used it over the top of sausages and it was great. You need to try it to appreciate it. Great addition to your meal.
18/07/2019
A-MAZ-ING
I bought this sauce on a whim, but i'm glad i did, wow, wow, wow, The flavour is divine and brought some much needed zinginess to our BBQ, we tried it on steak, chicken and burgers and it was amazing. Makes a fabulous accompaniment to a salad, wrap or a dipping sauce for pizza.
25/06/2019
Thank you Nando's.
I'm not a lover of too much spice so the addition of coconut and lemongrass make this Nando's sauce their best yet - in my humble opinion. It's too mild for my fire-eating partner, although he does agree that it has more fragrance and depth of flavor than other Nando's sauces.
19/06/2019
Packs a punch
Great for those summer bbqs, either marinate your chicken or fish or add some flavour to your salads with this family favourite from nandos
05/06/2019
Gorgeous!!!!
Now this is worth a buy! Gorgeous flavour and brings some serious zing to your chicken. I’ve always got some of this in for chicken wraps, salads, anything!
29/05/2019
Not for me
This smelt really nice but unfortunately I found the flavour really artificial and synthetic. It looked ok but I would not buy it again , also think it’s overpriced just because it had the Nando’s label.
28/05/2019
I love nando's and thought would give this a go to my surprise it's as good as going into nando's looking forward to trying the other flavours
24/05/2019
Tangy
Nice and tangy but flavours are overpowered by spice.
13/05/2019
Nom
If you love nandos and want ago at making your own this is a great sauce too put with your dinner!home made nandos can you get better?!
Nom nom nom
Another great peri-peri sauce addition from Nando's to try with your chicken.
Lovely
A great addition to use with your chicken. I love coconut so this was ideal. Coconutty with a little added heat.
Nandos
I love this dribbled over my chicken and salad I love all the flavors they have ideal for family bbq