4.2 5 0 20 20 Opposites attract, so we've added a dash of creamy coconut milk to our Peri-Peri sauce to create a unique Mozambican flavour - with a zesty twist of lemon, a hint of garlic, and of course, our Peri-Peri chillies. Chilli rating - medium, Gluten free, No artificial colours, preservatives or flavours, Suitable for vegetarians

07/11/2019
I really enjoyed the flavour even tho I normally like a bit more heat. This was yummy I use nando sauces on a daily basis and would defonatly purchase this again. Even my 3yr old enjoyed it.
20/10/2019
Not for me
I didn't enjoy this at all. I wouldn't try it again
12/09/2019
Too mild for me
If you cant handle too much chilli this is the product for you. It had a lovely flavour and the chilli is extremely subtle. I like a little more kick and will go back to my usual Peri Peri medium hotness sauce.
09/09/2019
Love nando’s sauces
I love most Nando’s sauce but this is next level. I love coconut and lemon 🍋
03/09/2019
Would recommend
I really like this sauce it has a creamy texture with hints of spice coming through. I find it perfect with chicken and salads. I use this sauce near enough every day and I can't recommend this highly enough!
31/08/2019
This is Delicious. It has a lovely taste with a bit of warmth. Love it with chicken, meat and even on a salad.
27/08/2019
Nando's
Nice tasting sauce! Would most definitely buy this one again :)
23/08/2019
Flavoursome
This product packs the same heat as the 'Medium' Nando's sauce but with the addition of a mild Coconut flavouring which adds a somewhat creamier texture. I personally prefer other Nando's sauces to this particular one. We tried it on chicken tacos and it added a pleasant flavour but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
24/07/2019
Pleasantly spicy
Really nice taste with a slight kick to it. Adds great flavours to any chicken dish. I even used it over the top of sausages and it was great. You need to try it to appreciate it. Great addition to your meal.
18/07/2019
A-MAZ-ING
I bought this sauce on a whim, but i'm glad i did, wow, wow, wow, The flavour is divine and brought some much needed zinginess to our BBQ, we tried it on steak, chicken and burgers and it was amazing. Makes a fabulous accompaniment to a salad, wrap or a dipping sauce for pizza.
25/06/2019
Thank you Nando's.
I'm not a lover of too much spice so the addition of coconut and lemongrass make this Nando's sauce their best yet - in my humble opinion. It's too mild for my fire-eating partner, although he does agree that it has more fragrance and depth of flavor than other Nando's sauces.
19/06/2019
Packs a punch
Great for those summer bbqs, either marinate your chicken or fish or add some flavour to your salads with this family favourite from nandos
05/06/2019
Gorgeous!!!!
Now this is worth a buy! Gorgeous flavour and brings some serious zing to your chicken. I’ve always got some of this in for chicken wraps, salads, anything!
29/05/2019
Not for me
This smelt really nice but unfortunately I found the flavour really artificial and synthetic. It looked ok but I would not buy it again , also think it’s overpriced just because it had the Nando’s label.
28/05/2019
I love nando's and thought would give this a go to my surprise it's as good as going into nando's looking forward to trying the other flavours