4.4 5 0 102 102 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

22/08/2019
Very nice small snack
Very good taste nice peanut butter is very nice biscuits is crunchy good for children lunch box
22/08/2019
Ok
I try a lot of Natural Valley biscuits and this one is not a one of my favourite but still worth to try it. My husband love them
14/08/2019
Tasty but dry
Although I enjoyed the flavours of this product it was quite dry and based on this I would not buy again.
13/08/2019
Lush
Really nice flavour and texture, maybe a little nicer if thinner, found a little dry as thicker
07/08/2019
Nice but small
These are really tasty and easy to eat on the go. However, for the price, they are quite small. I don't think I would buy them again.
01/08/2019
Nut butter biscuits
Picked these up as a snack on the go and didn’t really take much notice of the package but I have to say these are actually delicious so often biscuits are the same texture which I find boring but these have a nice crunch to them and are very tasty, will definitely buy them again....
29/07/2019
Wish there were more!
These are absolutely lovely I expected them to taste quite plain but they are very tasty. I only wish there were more in the pack as I went through them a bit too quickly.
21/07/2019
Crunchy
Tried this at work - found it very crunchy but has a lovely taste to it. Makes a good quick snack
08/06/2019
These are so tasty. Very moorish and as you only get 4 in a pack the box doesn't last long. Definitely will buy these again!
07/05/2019
Supercalidelicious!
Super lovely little morsels of joy, especially good with a mid morning coffee for that little treat!
01/05/2019
Natures valley
I didn’t know these existed until I saw them on here and searched high and low for them in supermarkets. Eventually found them available in one and bought 6 boxes . I knew I would love them
01/05/2019
Peanut butter in a biscuit - Yum!
I do enjoy Nature Valley snack bars but some are very hard to bit into. These are perfect for a quick bite or a biscuit with coffee. They are nutty and yet sweet and have just the right amount of crunch and favour to satisfy.
30/04/2019
Indulgent and tasty
Great little packet of biscuits for when you're on the go. I especially enjoyed these at my desk at lunch when the mid-morning snack attack hit! The only thing I would say is that I wish they were slightly lower in calories.
29/04/2019
Nice Snack!
Thought these were quiet hard to bite into, but are very nice! Just wouldn't recommended these for people with fragile teeth. The peanut butter was a nice touch :)
29/04/2019
Not enough peanut butter for me
I really like these kind of snacks however for me there was not enough peanut butter couldn’t really taste it. The biscuit was nice but I think they are a bit over priced for the product.