4.3 5 0 125 125 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.
Nature Valley Nut Butter Cups Peanut Chocolate 4 Pack

07/08/2020
My kryptonite!
I could eat these like sweets. Amazing flavour and satisfying crunch. Im a massove peanut fan so this is right up my street. Simply not enough in a box for me
10/07/2020
Fantastic snack!
Great whole grain snack topped with a layer of gooey nut butter, can’t get enough of them!
17/06/2020
Good
Thought these was really good for a more healthy alternative than a chocolate bar
05/02/2020
Addictive, but hard and dry
It wasn't really what I was expecting... I thought it was going to be a lot softer and easier to bite and for the peanut butter to be soft and like normal peanut butter. What I found was it was really hard to bite in to and the peanut butter didn't soften it much. This doesn't mean that they were horrible... Taste wise they were really nice, and the more i ate, the more addictive they seemed. Could be improved, but not bad:)
05/02/2020
Disappointed with lack of peanut butter flavour
I was so excited to try these but was very disappointed with the lack of peanut butter flavour. The picture on the box makes you think the whole middle bit is thick soft peanut butter filling but it’s not, it’s a tiny thin layer with nuts sprinkled on top not gooey and I found the biscuit texture very dry. Will definitely not buy them again.
27/01/2020
Dry me a rivvveerrrr
These make me cry - though I'd still eat them. They are very chunky and a bit tough to eat. Add to that their dryness and lack of any interesting favours in the chocolate and they are not something I'd jump at buying unless on offer and fancying something different.
16/01/2020
Tasty but dry
Nice flavour of chocolate and peanut but the biscuit was really hard and there wasn’t that much peanut butter so meant it was still quite dry. Could be great but not for me.
12/01/2020
Nice taste but quite hard and dry.
I tried these thinking the nut butter will be a little softer to contrast with the biscuit crunch of the cups but it was quite hard to bite. taste is good but overall was difficult to eat only managed the 1 as they come in smaller packs of 2.
07/01/2020
Perfect snack
Brought for a student that struggles with weight gain and eating. These are high in calories and a great snack for him. He loved them even asked for more which is unheard of. Will definitely buy more.
20/12/2019
Great idea but dry...
I really liked the idea of these but found them so dry, they had a nice flavour but the biscuit was so dry they were hard to eat
21/11/2019
Tasty Snack
I decided to try these as I love Peanut Butter and Chocolate and they were on offer at the time. They do stick in your teeth a bit so eat them with a drink. I would buy again.
31/10/2019
Not buy again
Found this product to be very hard and did not like the taste compared to other products in this range won't buy again
28/10/2019
Fantastic
Great combination of a biscuit/ cereal bar/ peanut butter. The biscuit is a really yummy chocolate chip cookie that definitely has some mixed spice in there. Then the bottome has been dipped in dark chocolate, but to top it off they have popped a teaspoon of yummy crunchy peanut butter in the top so that the biscuit isn't too dry. Perfect snack for when you're on the go becease you don't even need a cup of tea with it!
17/10/2019
biscuit
yummy yummy loved them very tasty indeed but i love pea nut butter anyway so it gets a big thumbs up to nature valley
17/10/2019
Look better than they taste
Saw these on the shelf and didnt hesitate to pick up. Was very disappointed, ending up dunking them in my coffee as they are so dry and lacking in flavour. The biscuit is very dry and too oaty, the peanut butter topping is bland and the price is a bit steep for what you get. Shame as expected a nice snack biscuit here ☹️