4.2 5 0 123 123 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.
Nature Valley Nut Butter Cups Peanut Chocolate 4 Pack

02/10/2019
Nice but costly
I bought these a while back and whilst I loved them (what’s not to like? Peanut butter and chocolate) I felt for the price the biscuits were too small and not enough in a box. A useful snack all the same
01/10/2019
A bit dry
As with a lot of Nature Valley snacks, these are quite dry and require washing down with a glass of water (or hot drink). The flavour is really nice and the peanut butter does help with the dry-ness however I don't think I'll be buying these as a regular snack.
01/10/2019
Need to eat with a cuppa
I loved them albeit a bit dry. You need to down these with a hot cuppa. We got these as rewards at work NHS. I waxed most of them off by myself.
26/09/2019
Great snacks
Some of nature's valleys other snacks can be a bit dry but these aren't. They are crunchy, buttery and full of flavour. It's a definite favourite among the kids and I try buy them whenever we see them on the shop shelves.
24/09/2019
Scrummy
These are brill when your on the move and a healthier option and a good source protein.Taste really scummy a regular buy in my house.
10/09/2019
Disappointing
Bought these for a snack at work Found them quite dry and tasteless Was a bit disappointed as they looked very nice
02/09/2019
Amazing mix of tastes
Brought these for breakfast as I’m always too lazy to get up early enough to have it. They’re lovely and crunchy with nice and soft peanut butter. They’re packed full of flavour and I love the mix of the peanut butter and chocolate.
31/08/2019
Great travel snack
We bought these to have as easy snacks on the go whilst travelling. They were convenient and very tasty
30/08/2019
Nutty
Great pick me up for work late morning. Peanut butter is just right with the biscuit and chocolate. Could be improved by having them individually wrapped as 1 is generally enough for me
22/08/2019
Very nice small snack
Very good taste nice peanut butter is very nice biscuits is crunchy good for children lunch box
22/08/2019
Ok
I try a lot of Natural Valley biscuits and this one is not a one of my favourite but still worth to try it. My husband love them
14/08/2019
Tasty but dry
Although I enjoyed the flavours of this product it was quite dry and based on this I would not buy again.
13/08/2019
Lush
Really nice flavour and texture, maybe a little nicer if thinner, found a little dry as thicker
07/08/2019
Nice but small
These are really tasty and easy to eat on the go. However, for the price, they are quite small. I don't think I would buy them again.
01/08/2019
Nut butter biscuits
Picked these up as a snack on the go and didn’t really take much notice of the package but I have to say these are actually delicious so often biscuits are the same texture which I find boring but these have a nice crunch to them and are very tasty, will definitely buy them again....