4.4 5 0 100 100 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

27/04/2019
Peanut Butter freak!!!
OMG!! Where have these snacks been all my life? Was hesitant when I first bought them,but as I’m a peanut Butter freak and love anything containing it I thought I’d give em a try! First bite was love,not too sweet,right balance of peanut butter lovely stuff and totally moorish! GREAT!
27/04/2019
Very Tasty
These peanut butter cups are a lovely treat and are very morish! I love most of the Nature Valley bars but these are by far my favourite.
26/04/2019
Heavenly!
I love the nut butter range from Nature Valley! All of the biscuits/cookies taste sooo good! Very indulgent and pretty high in calories, so not an every day treat :)
Yum
Overall the product was delicious, it really hit that sweet craving spot. It was chewy, and soft with the sweetness of the peanut butter. They’re too moorish! Definitely would recommend for any peanut butter lovers!
Bites of heaven!
I'm a sucker for peanut butter products but this may be my favourite. They are rich enough that they feel like a treat and you do not need lots to feel satisfied. Great taste, now a cupboard staple.
Not bad
These taste quite good and are not too sweet which is nice. But I found them far too dry, I had to have a drink while eating them. I'm not going to rush out to buy more.
perfect little snack
they are perfect snack for work or on the go not too sweet but just enough sweetness
24/04/2019
Perfect for peanut butter lover
These are perfect for on the go, they come individually wrapped and are a nice light snack alternative, especially if you don't want something too sweet but need a little fix of chocolate
23/04/2019
Delicious treat
These are delicious, nice and small and very handy when breastfeeding your baby, I love peanut butter and they taste amazing. It's perfect for the midmorning snack.
19/04/2019
Nice
Delicious and relatively low calorie. Just what I need mid morning.
17/04/2019
perfect for a snack
These are perfect for a little snack and perfect for a lunchbox for work. sweet and tasty without being over sweet and sickly
15/04/2019
Looking for something different?
This was a pleasant surprise as my husband bought them and I wasn’t too keen to try them however the chocolate coating on the back balanced out the peanut buttery middle and made a filling snack!
15/04/2019
Really enjoy this product! Not too sweet but sweet enough to make you feel like you have eaten something sweet. Good to have in your handbag for a snack!!
09/04/2019
Too yummy!
I bought these on offer in Morrisons for £2.00 they did not last long! Amazing flavour
08/04/2019
Yumm
I really enjoyed these. Wish they were a bit bigger but they are really nice