4.4 5 0 100 100 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

Nuture Valley peanut butter
Really lovely, very addictive 👍, So nourishing will be buying again.
Nice with a cuppa
These are very nice , if a little dry but go perfectly well with a cu of tea.
17/03/2019
Omg these little things are amazing. Very filling and just right with a nice coffee
17/03/2019
I love these... perfect to grab on the go. So tasty and nutty, and ideal for when I don't have time for breakfast.
Nutty delight
If you love nutty flavours you will adore these. A great crispy nutty biscuit that is great for 10 o clock coffee times.
Delish
I absolutely love these, the taste great, really nutty and are so easy to grab for breakfast whilst on the go. Go on give them a try.
Nature valley
Very tasty handy little snack great for adults and kids and for on the go
Wonderful
Amazing little snack Could have eaten the full box in one go
Peanut butter cookie
I bought these as i love peanut butter, i thought these were quite a dry biscuit, and I didnt like them very much, prefere the sandwiche biscuit.
Yummy amazing
I had one after my fitness classes to help me get a little pick me up before I had my dinner. I am very amazed how tastely they are, I will be buying more in the future.
15/03/2019
Amazing taste, would highly recommend who loves peanuts butter.
15/03/2019
Really delicious and quite filling for a snack or breakfast substitute, I often have these by my desk at work for elevenses with a cuppa... I have enjoyed them so much I continue to purchase again and again
Delicious!
Now.. This food is absolutely beautiful! It tastes devine honestly. I hated peanut butter Before these. Now I love it
15/03/2019
A fulfilling snack on the Go
These are perfect for busy days as a fulfilling snack. Packed lunches or just comfort snack. Tastes delicious for anyone nuts about nuts.
So tasty
Love this product, very tasty and filling. Would buy again.