4.3 5 0 118 118 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

15/04/2019
Really enjoy this product! Not too sweet but sweet enough to make you feel like you have eaten something sweet. Good to have in your handbag for a snack!!
09/04/2019
Too yummy!
I bought these on offer in Morrisons for £2.00 they did not last long! Amazing flavour
08/04/2019
Yumm
I really enjoyed these. Wish they were a bit bigger but they are really nice
02/04/2019
Nice to have on the go
Nice snack for peanut butter lovers. It is not too sweet but it satisfies my sweet tooth perfectly. The size is quite small, but it helps me in portion control. I think softer texture would be nice.
02/04/2019
Surprised
On opening packet was surprised at the size being smaller than what is shown on packet. Also the filling looked soft and gooey on packet but in fact it is hard. Flavour ok, would I purchase again, no.
01/04/2019
Nut butter snacks
These are nice alternative for breakfast. I keep mine in the fridge as think they taste better 👍
28/03/2019
Tasty treat
I really love this product it's so yummy to include in my lunch box!
27/03/2019
Love!
I loved these cups, they’re a quick snack but really delicious, can be eaten at any time of the day
23/03/2019
Love these!
Love these peanut butter cups, they’re a delicious snack and I like to eat them with my beakfast. I actually prefer to lightly heat them in the microwave to make them more melty and chewy rather than a crunchy cup
22/03/2019
Dry but really filling and not too sweet
Lovely little pick me ups (I like the almond ones better though, a peanut is not a nut imo but when you're hungry it does the trick), I thought they were a bit dry but hey, it does warrant to increase your water intake then so all good. Because there's oats in it keeps you full for longer and they don't taste as sweet as most other cereal bars too
Something different
Had been looking to try these for such a long time, they were nice but not quite as expected. The butter was hard and not much of it.
Breakfast in the go
They’d are definitely a must instead of an unhealthy snack they taste delicious and perfect with a warm drink
Amazing!
I love peanut butter and I love these! Couldn’t get enough of them,
Nature valley
I love these and cause im on slimming world these are worth every syn there yummy
Very nutty
I loved these such a great treat to have a snack time and very healthy too