4.3 5 0 115 115 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

15/03/2019
These are gorgeous and I love that they are made with whole grains. Peanut butter and chocolate are my go to naughty treat and these are just the right size to satisfy the sugar craving but it's hard not to eat the whole box.
15/03/2019
Healthy it's not but taste is great!
This Nature Valley product is not your typical cereal bar. If you are looking for a healthy snack I would not call it the most wholesome of them all. However, it is a biscuit that tastes great, any peanut butter lover will acknowledge this.
13/03/2019
These are delicious
These are soo yummy. They really are a perfect little treat. They give you that sweet treat you look for.
13/03/2019
So delicious
Tried these when they were on a promotion and was so pleasantly surprised! They are not like other Nature Valley products, they have a lot more flavour and aren't dry. I always look out for them when they're on special offer as at full price they are quite expensive.yummy!
Tasty
Very tasty snack, you want more! But also a bit dry, felt I wanted to drink lots of water after
Tasty little treat
Anyone who likes peanut butter will love these, very nutty and creamy, crunchy little treats, would recommend them to anyone
Great taste
I love the peanut buttery taste it’s so great I would recommend to anyone who likes peanut butter to try them x
Great taste
Great taste of peanut butter love it, will buy it again and again
Tasty
I purchased these as an alternative to my usual Protein bars. I really enjoyed this and would definitely recommend. The consistency of Peanut Butter was perfect as I was worried it may be over powering. Would be buying this again
09/03/2019
Peanut butter cookies
I tried these when on offer. They are so moorish. Tried the same brand if other bars. So far have enjoyed them all. Will definitely keep buying. Better when on special offer.
09/03/2019
Delicious!
I would certainly buy this product again and again, it’s absolutely delicious
07/03/2019
Nice but contains palm oil
I love the taste of these. They are seriously filling and moreish. The combination of nut butter and biscuit is delicious. Unfortunately these contain palm oil and with no indication it's sustainably sourced, I can only conclude it's not so I wouldn't buy again.
07/03/2019
Really enjoyed these for a quick easy snack after either the gym or running about! Taste great
06/03/2019
Nature Valley Nut Butter Cups
These biscuits are delicious. The peanut butter taste is great and it makes you want more.
06/03/2019
Nice balance of peanut, biscuit and chocolate
Lovely crisp biscuit with peanut butter and a thin layer of chocolate. Nice texture of the peanut bits and crunchy biscuit. Can't wait to have some more.