4.4 5 0 100 100 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

06/03/2019
They are gorgeous ate half of the box in a day. Also the smell of the biscuits is heaven. Can’t wait to try another pack
Nature Valley
I tried these at work, unfortunately I had a loose filling so it was quiet an ordeal to eat them. They are quiet hard so anyone with a tooth problem or I would think with dentures will find them hard to eat. They are quiet tasty and filling as a snack. Excellent for anyone who likes nutty products
A bit dry
I love the range of Nature Valley, and I love crunchy peanut butter. But I found this great rather dry and it stuck to the roof of my mouth, I had to keep drinking between bites to be able to release it. Not my favourite treat of the day.
Peanut butter cups
These make a delicious snack for on the go, and help keep chocolate cravings at bay!
Too dry
I love peanut butter, but I was not at all impressed with this product. I expected a soft creamy texture, but I found it all to be very dry.
Lovely
Amazing cups lovely amount of butter nice crunch really nice
Super tasty
Super tasty and cheap and affordable I would highly recommend trying
Like cardboard
I love most items with peanut butter,but this was very disapointing. Very hard base which tasted bland, very little peanutbutter taste. My teeth were coated in the nasty filling and took 3 good brushes of my teeth
Crunchy nut butter
Its quite tasty definitely filled with nuts. You can see the bits of peanuts.
05/03/2019
Tasty snack with a coffee
Found this a tasty little snack for my morning with coffee. Crunchy and a decent potion for a morning snack.
its okay
the product is fine i am a huge fan of peanut. But okay for a quick snack.
05/03/2019
Taste lovely had them a few times and always enjoyed them plenty of flavour
Not to bad
Very nice and very nutty and very creamy and they are so nice I had to hide them away from my friend
05/03/2019
I got these as they were new to me . With my cuppa and biscuit in hand a sit down , omg my first bite was so good I wanted a second one , just so nice peanut butter anything and I am all over it . Yes I recommend these only thing they are a bit pricey.
Delicious snack
I bought last time this product. I wasn’t sure it ll be again boring cookie as usual. Just when i try i felt delicius cookie with very tasty filling. Something amazing. I love it. It is for all nut lovers.