4.4 5 0 106 106 Crunchy biscuit cups made with wholegrain oats and chocolate pieces, a chocolate flavour base, a peanut butter flavoured filling and peanut pieces.

05/03/2019
Tasty snack with a coffee
Found this a tasty little snack for my morning with coffee. Crunchy and a decent potion for a morning snack.
its okay
the product is fine i am a huge fan of peanut. But okay for a quick snack.
05/03/2019
Taste lovely had them a few times and always enjoyed them plenty of flavour
Not to bad
Very nice and very nutty and very creamy and they are so nice I had to hide them away from my friend
05/03/2019
I got these as they were new to me . With my cuppa and biscuit in hand a sit down , omg my first bite was so good I wanted a second one , just so nice peanut butter anything and I am all over it . Yes I recommend these only thing they are a bit pricey.
Delicious snack
I bought last time this product. I wasn’t sure it ll be again boring cookie as usual. Just when i try i felt delicius cookie with very tasty filling. Something amazing. I love it. It is for all nut lovers.
Nice treat
Lovely size treat, lovely peanut taste with a dark chocolate bottom. Quite expensive but nice as a treat
nutty nature
love the shape of the snack. like the peanut taste but it was just a little bit to sweet for me. however that does not stop me from buying the snacks because of love to indulge myself
Nature Valley Nut Butter Biscuits
Great size pack, so you can have 1 or 2 biscuits as you feel. Good taste, not too sweet or sugary. Very convenient snack to have. Would buy again
Bit disappointing
They are nice and tasty however quite expensive even when on offer and not very healthy. Wouldn’t buy again
Treat
Bought as a treat to try as was on offer...have to say it was most yummy although it would not be a regular treat as not the healthiest.
03/03/2019
a treat
A lovely treat, they taste good and definitely hit the spot. They are quite high in sugar though and expensive. however I would buy again if a good price
01/03/2019
Taste lovely didnt fancy something so chocolatey so tried this xx
29/03/2019
These look amazing and taste great to good choice of ingredients perfect for breakfast kids pack lunch .when your busy and just need a quick snack .
06/03/2019
It has all my favourite ingredients.Can’t wait to try this