4.6 5 0 170 170 Go ahead, try the Nature Valley™ Nut Butter Biscuits: two crunchy honey biscuits, made with 100% wholegrain oats and barley, containing a deliciously smooth filling made with REAL Peanut butter –the perfect on-the-go companion, or the little indulgence to enjoy towards the end of your day, you decide!
Nature Valley Peanut Butter Biscuit

21/03/2020
Ideal snack
I very often buy different cereal bars and snacks as a healthier alternative and these did not disappoint. Perfect balance of biscuit and peanut butter will be buying again
21/03/2020
LOVE!
I love all the nature valley bars, I’m a big peanut butter fan so the nice layer of peanut butter in the middle really amped up the nut flavour. So delicious!
20/03/2020
Tasty and really filling
Lots of snacks I've tried dont satisfy your hunger but these are fab! They are really tasty, the peanut butter is smooth and delicious and the biscuit crunch makes the perfect combo!
Scrummy!
We all loved these tasty biscuits in our lunch box and had to put them on our weekly shopping list!
Yum
Love peanut butter Nice with a cup of coffee or as a snack
Snack
I do love peanut butter, these are lovely. With a cup of tea. I love the taste and the crunch
18/03/2020
Nut valley
My partner absolutely loves these much prefers to eat one of these to a packet of crisps or chocolates he would much prefer to fill up on these than any other sugary item we have around the house
16/03/2020
It just misses the mark
These make a great quick breakfast on the go snack but they just miss the mark of perfection as they need a bit more salt in the peanut butter filling. They have a great crunch and dunk well in milk
14/03/2020
My fussy partners go to snack! I haven't tried due to not liking peanut butter but my husband loves them.
13/03/2020
Very crunchy!
A little disappointed these are very crunchy but want overly thrilled with the taste. Didn't get a particular nutty taste
12/03/2020
Tasty but not as healthy as you might think
These are quite high in fat and calories compared to other similar products. Some might think they're a healthier option to biscuits etc but not really. They are delicious though!
12/03/2020
Tasty
These taste incredible. It feels like a real treat eating one of these and hits the spot when I have a craving for something sweet. My teenage son can't get enough either I have to hide mine from him.
10/03/2020
yummy
I love to try new cereals bars or snacks. Love Peanut butter and this taste just yummy. would definetly recommend to my friends.
09/03/2020
Great snack
I take these to work for a snack and they are really filling and delicious. The biscuit is nice and part, the peanut butter is really delicious in the middle!
09/03/2020
On the go
I buy these to throw in my ruck sack when I am on an early shift and in a rush to get out of the house ... portable, good size and I dip mine in my cup of tea at my desk YUM!