4.6 5 0 24 24 When hunger strikes, get your nature Valley™ Protein & Coconut Almond bar, containing 20% of your daily protein needs and 30% less sugar**. This gluten-free better for you snack has 40g of carefully selected ingredients, like wholesome natural peanuts and almonds dipped and smooth coconut coating, making it a great on-the-go snack for your next adventure.

16/03/2019
Very nice
I as i go to the gym I use these as a quick snack when I need some protein. Very Nice
08/03/2019
crunchy
I love them!, they are my favourite, I need to eat one a day to give me strength and energy. They are very tasty with full of nuts flavours and sweetness is just right for me. They are perfect to keep you going all day.
10/07/2018
Love these,great for lunch boxes or as a little snack!.Would buy again for sure.
11/04/2018
very good and healthy just right for the kids school lunch box mine love them....
25/03/2018
Great healthy snack and tasty too. Always loved the brand and they have a great selection.
17/02/2018
Very tasty and easy breakfast/snack to eat on the go.
05/02/2018
These are delicious. I get noughts if shaking and dizziness if my blood sugar drops and these are brilliant for bringing me around. Healthy alternative to having to eat some chocolate or a biscuit when I have these spells. Also almonds are my fave nut and coconut is good to spell eat and lather yourself in. Also added bonus for me is it’s gluten free
30/01/2018
Crunchy and nutty, good alternative to chocolate bars for lunch boxes
24/01/2018
nice balance between the almond and coconut, very nice
21/01/2018
I’ve loved all the Nature Valley bars I’ve tried and this one is no exception. Nicely balanced, not too sweet and a great little snack to keep you going.
21/01/2018
Lovely,making you happy when you want to snack something.
20/01/2018
It´s tasty, a great snack. Nature Valley never disappoints me.
19/01/2018
Tried these today as a snack whilst i was at work, very nice taste and quite filling would recommend to everyone.
12/01/2018
Its good product to go, its crunchy and you can feel almonds which is really nice
12/01/2018