Nerf Fortnite RL

Fortnite gun review
My son loved this gun, it combined 2 of his favourite things nerf guns and fortnight and he said it's the best nerf gun hes every had
Good toy
My son was very happy to receive auch a gift. Very easy to used, fun toy
Not as powerful as it looks
Easy to assemble and lots of fun, only downside I would say (as a big kid myself playing with the toy) there isn't much power in it so it doesn't shoot very far at all. My daughter had great fun playing with it tho especially as she is fortnite mad.
Not as powerful as it looks
Brillant
It's great fun. The kids loves it, it's brilliant outdoors. It's brilliant
25/11/2019
Fortnite and nerf could do better
All in all this is an OK toy for kids and adult fortnite lovers and is a good laugh for all the family. It is a very large gun that’s bright green with a smiley face at one end with Fortnite painted on the side. However, the rocket launcher is very plasticky and a little flimsy for my liking - I would not of liked to pay a lot for this toy in all honesty. It also came with 2 rockets and we had a laugh at trying to work out how to fire it as it came with no instructions. The rockets break very easily as they are just like packing foam shaped shaped a bit like a shuttlecock. Ours broke within a few minutes of playtime and are already being held together with sellotape! They are also very hard and at the speed they are fired at - they will cause some pain and bruising if you are hit by one!
Winner!
The toy itself it quite impressive!! From first glance the box itself is eye catching and my son immediately recognised the brand also Fortnite. The toy itself is great fun, my son found it easy to loads and easy to play with. My only fault is that i think it should come with more blasters... but thats a personal opinion.
23/11/2019
Super fortnite
Very nice toys my child very happy. My child very like this toys. Super
Brilliant product providing hours of fun
This product is brilliant. It's a sturdy well built product that's well worth it's cost. It comes with two rockets to shoot and is powered by hand pumping which we prefer as it although it can definitely shoot over a long distance it doesn't not build up the same force as a standard nerf gun. My sister is 7 and the first few tries she found it a bit stiff and struggled to shoot it but it soon wore of and she's has hours of fun playing with it (and so have us grown ups.) The Fortnite branding is nice and colourful and perfect for any fan of the game. We would recommend this product to anyone.
Brilliant product providing hours of fun
22/11/2019
The best ever gun which my son got 👌
My son really love it !!! He was so happy when he open a box and try Nerf Fortnite RL . This gun it's really good quality and it's the best ever gun what he get 🙂 definitely recommend for boys U8 or older 👌
Nerf Fortnight RL review
my son is a massive fortnight and nerf fan and he is absolutely fascinated with this product, he has had alot of fun with this toy. It it very easy to use and the fun lasts hours. I would highly recommend this product for sure.
22/11/2019
Good but rockets need improvement
Got this for my 7 year old daughter who loves Nerfs and this has been good. Makes for good playing. There are some downsides though: 1. Comes with only 2 rockets 2. After few hours of play, 1 rocket has started to split - the rocket quality hence is not so good as compared to the standard nerfs. Overall a good product, but the poor quality of rockets and only 2 lets this down.
Happy little girl
My little girl was really happy with this as she's fortnight crazy. I really didn’t expect how big it was. Took me while to figure out how to work it as pushed the rocket it to far.... You only need to put it in gently. Not sure if the darts will last to long as they are soft but I'll do a bit of research to find out where to get more
Great toy the Nerf Fortnite RL
The Nerf fortnite RL is a great toy me and my daughter had lots of fun trying it out would definitely recommend