25/11/2019
Good quality Nerf gun
The Nerf Fortnite TS is of great quality, it doesn't feel like it will fall apart or break easily when being played with. My daughter couldn't wait to get it out the box! She has used it with her other Nerf darts too. It shoots and holds lots of darts, including the mega darts! The built in storage is really good too. You can shoot 4 darts in a row, which made my daughter very happy!
24/11/2019
Great for nerf fans
This product was great my son loved this product as was both his favourite things Nerf and Fortnite. The product fired well and far he cannot wait to show it off in front of his friends. Is bigger than we thought and easy to use. We particularly liked the bullet storage on the gun too
24/11/2019
Great for nerf fans
19/11/2019
Awsome
I love the size and the power behind this Nerf gun, my 5 year old daughter absolutely loves it, the bullets go quite far. It's so much fun.
19/11/2019
Absolute nerf battle
I received the nerf fortnite TS for my son to test and he absolutely loved it! It is made from good strong material and is ready for anything. Great stuff. I would Definately recommend
Nerf fortinite
Me and my family loved using this as it was very fun and enjoyable to play with it.
Fortnite nerf ts
My boy absolutely loves nerf and fortnite so a fortnite nerf gun was right up his street and he couldnt wait to get it out the box. He has non stop played with this nerf gun since the moment he opened it and has drove the whole family slightly mad with using us as targets but having said that the bullets are not painful when shot at but still are shot with enough power to go some distance. Overall really impressed and the boy is more then happy.
Fortnite Need Gun
The boys were so excited opening their fortnite nerf gun. They have been playing with it for hours and having great fun :) I would highly recommend this toy.
14/11/2019
Impressive size!
This nerf gun looks amazing! Its brightly coloured and the size of it is really impressive. It's ever so easy to use. The bullets really travel and they whistle, just like in fortnight. Only cons are that, as the bullets are giant, you cant use ones that you might already have for smaller guns, but it comes with 8 so not a massive issue it's just a case of finding them! Other downside is that when pumping the gun to reload, the bullets can get squashed inside the mechanism, this happened quite a bit and theres nothing you cam really do about it, they still fire but they'll get damaged and need replacing quicker. Definitely loads of fun though, would recommend to friends and family.
Sorry, but no.
It is great that Nerf Fortnite TS has some fortnite features like name of the game or engraved llama or characters from the game. Unfortunately, there are only!! 8 darts included which are rather of poor quality. The gun started to jam after Just 20 minutes of play. Once jammed the bullets got squashed and become wonky and they continue to jam again and again. This is extremely frustrating for my 9 year Old son. During the game with his friends his Nerf Fortnite TS gun was getting jammed all the Time and his game was not fluent and he has to come to me So I could help him with jammed bullets. Also, at home, bullet loading is extremely loud and because od this plastic-ish sound quickly gets on parent's nerves. My son got back to his standard Nerf Elite Disruptor. Again on the bullets - for this price 8 bullets is not a reasonable number of darts!
Sorry, but no.
Nerf Blaster
My children love to chase each other around with the Nerf Fortnite Blaster. It comes with eight darts that were easy to load into the blaster. The blaster was a good size not too big or too small.
13/11/2019
Nerf fortnite ts packs a punch
When I received this Nerf gun we were pleasantly surprised at how large this gun is, it’s nearly as big as my four year old. The boys love the fortnite references and showed me where it appears in the game. The gun comes with 8 mega bullets and they really pack a punch. The gun has a good range and is quite powerful(after misplacing a few in the neighbouring garden). The gun is quite good value for money, it has bullet storage at the back and is able to fire 3 bullets in succession before the need to reload. Overall this is a large powerful nerf gun that’s perfect for fortnite lovers
13/11/2019
Fortnite gun highly recommend nerf brand
My son loved his fort nite nerf gun, it’s so sturdy and hard compared to the other brands that easily snap. All 4 of my boys have had so much fun with it as they are all fortnite mad. Would 10/10 recommend nerf to any parents wanting to buy there children toy guns. They will last for years compared to other brands which snap very easily!
Nerf fortnite
This nerf fortnite ts was amazing!!!! My kids go soooo excited when it came... It was like Christmas had come 😁 They played with it straight away and played for hours each having a turn at loading the darts and then firing them. Loading the darts was super easy a d a great idea to have the storage on the Nerf gun. My 9 year old struggled at 1st with the firing of the darts but after a couple of tries he figured it out. Overall what an brilliant toy for all kids (and adults) who love the Nerf range