2.8 5 0 31 31 This innovative pore strip transforms into a scrub with dual action and benefits: Strip: Instantly targets blackheads, even the ones you can't see, with a spot fighting ingredient to help prevent future blackheads. Scrub: Gently exfoliates and unclogs to visibly reduce the appearance of pores, for a refined complexion.

15/10/2019
Didn’t work
Disliked this product. They were very big patches which means they don’t fit well. They hurt coming off but didn’t actually do what they say they will. Overall disappointing especially as they are not the cheapest in the range.
15/10/2019
Satisfying!
Absolutely love these - it sounds disgusting but to actually see what you have pulled out of your face is crazy! i definitely feel that they pull out more dirt than other face cleaners can do.
10/10/2019
recommended by friend
these are amazing leave skin much clearer and smoother
Nothing impressive
Expected to be smth like a strip that takes out black pores or pimples. Instead it is nothing like that. Does not stick to the nose at all. Moreover when wet- does not really turn into proper scrab ..
08/10/2019
Wouldn't say it 'eliminates'
These strips are easy to use and smell lovely. Also make your face feel love and clean when you get to the 'scrub' stage. However, my blackheads didn't look any different after using. Also, had to scrub and rinse for quite a while to get it off my face, and still somehow had some left on there.
Not a pore strip!
Firstly these are not pore strips, they will not harden and rip out blackheads (which anyone reading the product description would know). They are a strip which melts into a scrub. Haven’t said that, it is a very poor scrub and just leaves a lot of gloop to clear up.
Didn’t do a thing
This isn’t good to remove blackheads only thing it will remove is bit of dead skin
02/10/2019
Blackhead nose strips noo
Bought these as I have a few blackheads on my nose now I found they didn't stick very well they didn't pull much out I thought been a well known brand they would be good but it's a big fat no no the pound shop ones o more then these do I wouldn't waste your money
Face mask
I do like this product it is very good it dose what it say and it's amazing what comes out the 1st time I did I was very shocked then I do it every weekend since I dont what that yuk in my face so girl give it ago
Such a shame
This stuff is just a gimmick it does not work so dont waste your money. I put it on my nose even let it set there, went and put on the warm water and it turnes into a liquid scrub and I scrubbed my nose alot and nothing happened. You see I still have my black heads
🌈
Ok🌈tried the #Neutrogena products range and found combined a nice experience.
24/09/2019
Pore strips
Didn't notice much difference wouldn't buy again. Quite disappointing results
Didn't really do a lot
I used this as I do suffer with blackheads on my nose. I wasn't expecting miracles bit I thought it'd do something! I've yet to find a product like this that really does a lot so not overly disappointed.. I'll keep looking!
Not the best
didn’t remove black heads but after using this producT my skin felt softer
Blackheads remover scrub
pore strip transforms into a scrub True statement: Strip: Instantly targets blackheads, even the ones you can't see, All it seemed to do was give me more blackheads in my chin.. with a spot fighting ingredient to help prevent future blackheads. Gave me more on my chin Scrub: Gently exfoliates and unclogs to visibly reduce the appearance of pores, for a refined complexion..seen no evidence of this. My face does seem to tingle still...