28/02/2019
Thick and long lasting
Really thick and definitely made a difference to my heels. Non greasy formula... so much so I used it on my dried, cracked knuckles also as I find hand creams too greasy.
18/02/2019
Tried it, Cracked it!
I have tried Dr. Scholl's cracked heel repair in the past but found it too thick - it took ages to soak in. Neutrogena cracked heel soothes as its applied, and is absorbed into the skin more quickly than Scholl. I brought this product on the strength of their hand products, which work wonders on work-worn hands, and was not disappointed. Neutrogena Cracked Heel cream will now be a part of my 24/7 beauty routine.
10/02/2019
Wonder Repair Cream
Does what it says as in this day and age they say we are getting the same or better quality but what with the government spending more time with trying to live on the moon,build a wall and fight the war of all wars.In the meantime we have just make the best of it Anyhow I suffer from COPD and spend long periods in hospital one of the ways your body deals with the stress can cause severe water retention and for a 40year old female puffing up like and elephantitas in my ankles is not really a pleasant thing to cope with but after spending more of the past 5 years in hospital and having 3 heart failure,respiratory failures when the swelling goes down where it has stretched the skin literally like paper thin as it heals and the skin repairs itself I'm left with I guess the easiest way to say is shedding its outer layer as a snake does or if you have had sunburn and the skin repairs itself I have tried many different treatments but found it worked I say try it a go it really work!
06/02/2019
Baby soft
Applied everyday during the winter months before you put your socks on in the morning and you will have lovely, baby soft skinned feet in the springtime.
05/02/2019
Cracked heels
i use this on my feet most days especially with the summer coming up, when i like to have flip flops on my feet i like my feet to look decent, this was reccomended to me so giving it a go, i found it worked keeping my feet crack free.
31/01/2019
No more cracked heels
I’ve always used Neutrogena hand cream and so I thought if this cracked heel cream works as well as the hand cream then it’s worth paying the little bit extra. I’m not sure about the smell of the cream, I can’t say it is a pleasant one. However this cream is fantastic, i used it for three nights and my cracked heels have Completely gone and they are now super soft and feel really revitalised.
27/01/2019
Neutrogena
Brilliant for dry cracked heels puts moisture back into skin
16/01/2019
Love your feet
Very effective for your feet. Reasonable price. My sons a Chef and is on his feet for hours. He uses this always.
10/01/2019
Good foot cream
This is a good foot cream but took a bit longer than expected to clear up the cracks. I would have liked a larger tube will try again if possible.
Smoothiluscious
Fab fab my feet were so cracked and sore and after two day of useage I can nearly ready for sandals!
great for holiday heels
i love this heel cream for giving me great flip flop ready feet in the summer. Neutrgena products are good. they are rich and smell ok. I found that within a week my heels were soft and holiday ready. Good instructions on the pack and not a bad price either
Great for holidays.
I frequently suffer from cracked heels when on holiday. I find that using this for a couple of nights certainly helps. I use liberally and wear cotton socks during the night. Would definitely recommend.
06/11/2018
this product is amazing.
This product is fantastic, especially if you use cotton sock with them over night. Definitely worth the money.
01/11/2018
Heel Foot Cream
I have tried this cream and it is really good.You might think it is more expensive than most,but it does the job and that is what you want doing.
01/11/2018
So Soothing
This is great for the dry cracked skin on my heels and really soothing to my calluses, too. Marked one star off for the scent. It doesn't have much of one, but reminds me unpleasantly of petroleum jelly.