Neutrogena Hydro Boost Daily Gel Cream Exfoliating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid

4.7 5 0 66 66 This lightweight gel-cream cleanser with naturally-derived skin smoothers effectively removes dirt, oil and dry surface skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it’s clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in – for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin. Gentle enough for daily use.

24/10/2021
Easy to use
So easy to use and leaves my face feeling nice and clean after use. It’s also not drying my skin out which happened with many similar products before
07/09/2021
This is amazing product. My skin loves it and it helps a lot. I always go back to it even if I swap it for little while. My skin is much better after few weeks of using it. I will recommend it to my friends.
16/07/2021
Very good
Very good product for that price! Using it everyday and it leaves my skin feeling so soft!
14/07/2021
NON DRYING CLEANSER
it is the best cleanser i have tried, the gel cream formulation is perfect for my combination skin and it feels great on the skin. it is not harsh at all compared to other foaming cleansers and i love the boost of hydration it gives my face.
07/07/2021
Wanted to write a honest review as I’ve struggled so much through the years with my skin and breakouts and I always rely on honest reviews! So here we go! This is my second bottle of this face wash! The first bottle lasted me months (7 months to be exact) and I was using this daily in the mornings! Just one pump does the trick! I am so pleased with the size of the product! At a great price, cannot complain! Like I said before I have always struggled with my skin, having a sensitive combination skin, oily & dry, I have never found a product that works like this! I would say I started seeing results a month into using it! Feels so lovely on the skin with a nice fragrance. The product does dry my skin but it’s not awfully dry, it feels a clean dry, so I use a vitamin c organic serum to hydrate my skin after washing (also bought from Amazon) this has work wonders for me, my skin has never felt so smooth and soft!! I don’t think I will ever buy another face wash! Absolutely over the moon.
03/07/2021
Great cleanser
I normally use facial scrubs but this cleanser is a nice, gentle one to use when my skin feels more sensitive than usual. It has a lightweight consistency and leaves my face feeling clean.
20/04/2021
Hydro boost
The best brand for skin care. Absolutely love using this daily, leaves skin feeling refreshed, does not dry it out. Skin feels cleansed due to the granules.
31/03/2021
Works but not the best
I usually use scrub to get rid of my dry skin as I can get patches. However, after using this, I found that it made me skin more dry if anything.
01/03/2021
Good but...
I have tried one tub, I found some pluses and minuses. Pluses : it’s extremely long lasting product with amazing smell. Minuses: it’s designed for dry skin but I found it over drying my skin, and not gentle enough for sensitive skin.
26/02/2021
Love this
Love this range. Superb cleaning effect. Skin is not dried out after.
17/02/2021
Excellent
does not dry out the skin, and can be used in combination with the moisture to improve skin texture
16/02/2021
Cleanses with lots of hydration
This cleanser does perfectly it's job and at the same time gives your face lots of hydration.
15/02/2021
Nice!
This doesn't strip your skin which I was initially cautious of. I like to use this 1-2 a week and I feel like it thoroughly cleanses my skin
12/02/2021
The best for medically dried skin
I’ve been on acne medication for a while now, and the drying out of all your skin is just an awful side affect. But this whole hydro range is such a saviour! It hydrated, doesn’t sting on any cracked or sensitive patches and smells amazing!
17/12/2020
I have purchased this after trying so many different once and not working for me. This one cleaned my face and I felt that it actually done it’s job! My face looks a lot better now and there is no break out!