4.7 5 0 30 30 This lightweight gel-cream cleanser with naturally-derived skin smoothers effectively removes dirt, oil and dry surface skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it’s clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in – for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin. Gentle enough for daily use.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Daily Gel Cream Exfoliating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid

26/01/2020
Good
Refreshing product. Easy to use, fresh smelling and makes skin smooth and flawless. Recommend to family
25/01/2020
HYdro Boost
I try it for the first time, and Neutrogena didn’t disappoint me at all with the Hydro Boost cream. Absolutely love it! I dont have any adverse reactions from it.
23/01/2020
Fantastic
Love this it makes you feel so clean, after using when you go outside your face feels lovely no more clogged pores
17/01/2020
I use this product every day it givse my skin a good clean, doesn't dry it out like most of the priduct! Leaves it refreshed, I'm allergic to many product but this just sits perfectly with me.
10/01/2020
great
I love Neutrogena products. I use cleanser every day , my skin is fresh and moisturised, the skin is smooth. The cleanser does not dry my skin. Definitely recommend it.
09/01/2020
Nice for ewer day use
I try lots of similar product and finally found this for my dry skin is wery good gentle exfoliating and leaves me skin clear and calm
Use it all the time
I absolutely love this I use it on a daily basis keeps my skin clear and clean I also use the pump serum everyday as well highly recommend this product t
Excellent
Love this as an exfoliator and cleanser. Its non sticky and feels refreshing.
Good product
One of a few I use to cleanse my skin. It’s not too harsh on the skin and doesn’t leave stickiness like some do. Makes the skin feel fresh and ready for your moisturiser I do usually buy this product when there is a special offer on
06/01/2020
Doesn’t sting
I love the way this cleaner works and I do find it very exfoliating I love the smell and I love the fact I feel as though I don’t have work so hard to get a clean result in really impressed
20/12/2019
Good chose
My best face products of the year. clean fresh. Doe's not dry out your skin. smooth looking skin. Doe's not clogs your Pore's. Brighten up my face. Nice fresh fragrance
19/12/2019
Clean
So nice for skin nice smel face is clean and fresh
17/12/2019
One of favorites
Bought it long time ago, but all Neutrogena products are somewhere gone. It is perfect match with my dry/combination/oily skin. Highly recommend this product even with dry skin. So easy to apply and wash it few times per week. Absolutely love it! No any bad skin conditions I didn't haven't. So can be perfect match with dry skin.
15/12/2019
Fresh and Fabulous
Using this daily every morning and evening has made my face feel refreshed, fresh and completely clear. I dislike formulas that are harsh and unnatural for the skin, so this is a great product for my skin type.
14/12/2019
Good product
I really like the way that this cleanser leaves my skin after washing as I find that with others they can leave your skin dry and in need of desperate moisturising. However, with this product it didn’t just leave a smooth feel, but left my skin hydrated and ready for the day :)