4.8 5 0 24 24 Neutrogena® Hydro Boost® City Shield hydrating lotion SPF 25 boosts hydration, strengthens skin's natural shield and protects against harmful UV rays and pollution for a radiant complexion. Boosts Hydration and strengthens skin's defences: formulated with hyaluronic acid, this lotion not only replenishes skin with a boost of intense hydration, it also strengthens the skin barrier day after day so it can actively defend against external aggressions.

08/04/2019
Good
This is great really love all neutrogena hydroboost products
05/03/2019
Tomek
O.k 10/10 Yes in Perfect...............................
23/04/2018
LOVE THIS! very good product. . It's changed my skin. I have combination skin (which leans more to the dry side) and I've always struggled to find a moisturiser that is hydrating without being heavy/greasy.
15/03/2018
Really love this and especially the spf rating. Skin feels great after use.
02/03/2018
Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield hydrating lotion is a lovely light moisturiser which can be worn under your normal foundation. It has a very mild, pleasant fragrance and is gentle on the skin.I really like this moisturiser. I like this series Neutrogena Hydro Boost in general.
02/03/2018
Just what you need for a day out in town ! Protection and hydration . Would love to try
15/07/2018
wanna try this, it has SPF in it ?... Really want this
28/04/2018
Reading comments this product sounds amazing Would love to give it a try
25/04/2018
Ideal for me but it also appeals to me as a face cream for my children who play sports outdoors all the time. I usually use a moisturiser on them but the SPF25 entices me to buy this.
16/04/2018
I need this product to hydrate my very dry mature skin
17/03/2018
Packaging for me is an important part of the product experience. This ticks all the boxes. Alluring colours subtle fonts. It makes mr desperatly want to sample it
16/03/2018
Think this is product that I've been looking for, from the label sounds great!
16/03/2018
I would love to try this product I have had body balm and I was absolutely delighted. I would give a go
16/03/2018
Hydrating with an SPF sounds ideal, would like to try this.
12/03/2018
I love this brand but havnt tryd this product before, would like to test it.