4.6 5 0 58 58 New Hydro Boost Water Gel, a refreshing water-gel moisturiser that contains a unique Hyaluronic Gel Matrix to instantly lock in intense hydration and continuously release it as and when your skin needs it throughout the day.

08/11/2019
Refresing
Moisturiser your skin without leaving any residue. The formulation of this cream refresh my skin instantly with very light formulation. I will recomend this product.
31/10/2019
Good product
Moisturises really well, long lasting, absorbed by skin really well, sits well under make up.
29/10/2019
Saved my skin on Holiday
Purchased after sunburn, it was amazing, smells lovely and fresh and is a dream to use
18/10/2019
Wonder Cream
This moisturiser is golden, it’s amazing. I have combination skin and it makes my skin feel moisturised without making it greasy. It’s just wonderful. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t upset it at all. I would recommend to anyone, would suit all skin types.
01/10/2019
Very hydrating
I have tried this product before and I found it to be really good it made my skin feel plump and soft all day where as other creams I have used that are meant for thirsty skin I find just sink in and the skin doesn't feel any better. I did wonder whether it would be sticky as it's a gel but it didn't it just sink right in.
27/09/2019
Nice light moisturiser
Lovely textured gel cream that sinks into skin instantly. I found the product gave a cooling effect which was very pleasant in the hot weather.
11/09/2019
good
Purchased as a dupe for clinique moisture surge, as I had seen a few recommendations online. A nice light gel moisturizer however I felt for myself it did not fully sink into the skin leaving me feeling slightly greasy. (combination skin). However at the cost, this is great value for money,
05/09/2019
Great moisturiser!
Got this because I have oily skin and it’s great! Leaves my skins soft and doesn't leave any film afterwards it all absorbs nicely. Great for wearing under makeup too. Would recommend if you have oily skin.
03/09/2019
Loved it!
Tried this as a sample and was amazing, loved the feeling and how fresh and clean my skin felt. I still buy it some times. I highly recommend it if you have a sensitive and mix skin.
02/09/2019
A Little Boost...
I used it first thing in the morning after washing my face and it definitely did refresh my skin. It’s easy to apply, lightweight but still creamy and felt cooling and gentle. It also smoothed my skin and could be used as a primer for make-up. Yes, it does hydrate my skin but it certainly doesn’t last all day! I expected a bit more considering it has hyaluronic acid though it did reduce the puffiness slightly. It has a very feint, not-unpleasant smell (which is a huge plus!) and the packaging is fresh and clean– it feels like a calming and natural product. The pot is quite small and fits into my bag but for the price, I’m not sure it’s the best value for money considering it doesn’t quite live up to all its promises. Overall, this does make my skin feel awakened in the morning and it does work quite well as a base for makeup. No, I haven’t really seen any changes in the physical appearance of my skin but it is a nice – if a bit expensive - way to perk me up when I’m feeling tired!
01/09/2019
Wow I love this cream feels so nice in my skin leaves it soft and feeling hydrated also has a nice smell.only small amount needed.
01/09/2019
Love this product. I have used it for about 3 years now. It feels lovely on my skin with great results. Not too heavily scented and absorbs into skin quickly. Try it!
31/08/2019
Great for sensitive skin
This moisturiser is super hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soo soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it at all. I use it sparingly around the eye area to be safe. Totally recommend
30/08/2019
Great little moisturiser
Neutrogena hydro Boost Water Gel, is really refreshing water-gel moisturiser which has been lush to use especially when it’s been super hot this summer! It contains Hyaluronic Gel designed to instantly lock in intense hydration and release moisture as and when your skin needs it over the day if used in the morning-really like how it feels, easy Of application but doesn’t always last all day compared to another moisturiser I use, however I would recommend it, great size not bad cost wise when on offer lovely little product!
23/08/2019
My Go-to Daily Moisturiser!
I recently discovered this product and I'm so glad that I did! I suffer with acne so I struggle to find a moisturiser that doesn't me out, however this one didn't! The texture of the gel is almost liquid-like and absorbs into the skin super fast. It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated without any greasy residue at all! I apply this product before my makeup in the morning and my skin looks wonderful all day! I'm so happy with this product, I would recommend to anyone who's looking for a lightweight daily moisturiser.