4.5 5 0 74 74 New Hydro Boost Water Gel, a refreshing water-gel moisturiser that contains a unique Hyaluronic Gel Matrix to instantly lock in intense hydration and continuously release it as and when your skin needs it throughout the day.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturiser

20/05/2020
Texture nice but does not work
I had high expectations, after a shop clerk has recommended it to me. Too bad, my mistake. The texture is soft and jelly, and has no smell. I did not notice any changes on my skin. Do not trust clerks.
18/05/2020
Good
This product is ok and does hydrate the skin but isn't great at keeping moisture on my skin and I was having to reapply this throughout the day in order to stop my skin from overdrying.
06/05/2020
Excellent moisturiser!
I loved this product! I have combination-oily skin and this water-based formula felt lightweight on my skin and got absorbed quickly, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. Definitely recommend
04/05/2020
It's a good idea but the fragrance free is better!
I have tried this product and I love what it does for my skin. It is a lightweight gel formula that adds hydration to your skin. However, the water gel formula has fragrance and dyes I am sure. However, the fragrance-free formula has none of that so I would suggest using that one!
18/04/2020
Good
Lovely product! Very recommended to use on summer. When is outside hot this product feel amazing on your skin.. you feel fresh moisture on your skin! Really recommended to try! And is not heavy or oily.
17/04/2020
Finally!!
Finally something that suits my skin! This is oil free so is great if you're prone to break outs and have greasy skin. Soaks in immediately and leaves my skin feeling like silk! My fine lines appear less noticeable. Especially around my eyes! I love this stuff!
12/04/2020
Too sticky
I felt that this gel didn't absorb into my skin, and didn't moisturise as much as I had hoped. It wasn't too heavy, but I felt that it would work better on oily skin instead of dry.
16/03/2020
Good product
All Neutrogena products are very good. I have bought this for my partner because he has an oily skin but I have actually used it. It is light weight and it gets absorbed really quick in to the skin. Being a gel, it does not leave a greasy film on the face and it can be used as a base for makeup as well I would recommend it.
11/03/2020
average product
This product did not give me enough moist. My skin is dry and after using it i still felt dry skin on my cheeks. The scent and the packaging are very nice. Also, too expensive. Not impressed.
14/02/2020
A real treat for my skin!
I have really annoying skin on my face, which is sensitive yet dry but also prone to breakouts. Most moisturising lotions are oil-based, which makes my skin soft but also makes my spots flare up. This water gel however both leaves my skin soft but also doesn't contribute to my spots!
14/01/2020
Supprisingly good
I have very dry patches on my face and usually I am very fussy with my moisturising creams but this one turned out to amazing. Didnt irriate my skin like sone other creams do, nice texture. Instatnt moisturising.
08/01/2020
Love love love it
I bought this because it was a recommended dupe for the tatcha water cream, I can't confirm if it is or not as I haven't tried the real thing but I'm definitely impressed with how this performs! it's shown a massive difference in my skin and it's absorbs well into the skin without leaving it sticky or shiny. I do wish more came in a jar as I went through it pretty fast but it's really cheap so it sort of works out okay anyhow! Also I have long nails so I wish it had some sort of pump instead so I don't contaminate the product when I go for a scoop but I still feel it deserves the full 5 stars for performance. I bought this because it was a recommended dupe for the tatcha water cream, I can't confirm if it is or not as I haven't tried the real thing but I'm definitely impressed with how this performs! One of the only moisturisers I do plan to rebuy because it's shown a massive difference in my skin and it absorbs well into the skin without leaving it sticky or shiny.
Skin goodness
Absolutely in love With this moisturiser, or gel should I say. I love that it’s water based rather than oil based as I have oily skin! Great subtle scent and it dries very quick leaving no stickiness!
Best ever
That's my favorite daily cream. I love it gel/watery formula. Way how it works on my skin. I have used 2 already and 3rd one is waiting in my drawer.
03/12/2019
Good for my dehydrated skin
I bought this cream after reading a lot of good reviews and I'm not disappointed. After applying it my skin feels soft and hydrated, the smell is nice also. I would reccomend this cream because i feel that it doesn't clog my pores but at the same time it hydrates and doesn't make make combination skin type oily or too dry in certain places.