18/02/2019
Neutrogena Hydro Boost
This cream is really nice, I have to admit to having a voucher making it a freebie, however the texture is fantastic but not too thick, Ideal for all skin types as not too overpowering or greasy, it left my skin feeling nourished. If I had paid full price for this I would not of been disappointed, I use it at least once a day and a little goes a long way so excellent value for money and will be buying another when this one is finished.
11/01/2019
feels good
Silky feel on the skin feels like a luxury product.
09/01/2019
Smooth skin
Left skin smooth without being greasy, nice soft smell
04/11/2018
Amazing!
skin feels so soft and hydrated. loved it for after a shower
06/09/2018
Love this
Love this , easy to apply , absorbs really quickly , leaves skin feeling refreshed , nice clean scent , skin feels lovely and soft , one of the best I have tried .
31/08/2018
I found this product really easy to apply and had a great scent. Fantastic value for money also as a little goes a long way
22/08/2018
Excellent purchase
I started using products from these a few months ago and have found that I have liked all their products. The body balm is a lovely product and keeps my skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. I even used it to keep my skin in good condition after sunbathing.
18/02/2019
Have heard and read so many positive reviews regarding this Neutrogena ranch I seriously need to try it out for myself asap.
12/11/2018
In the supermarket in the make up aisle, superdrugs and Boots, sell it as do department stores
22/10/2018
If you google it you can buy it online
02/10/2018
WHERE can i buy this
25/09/2018
Would like to test this product. I go swimming regularly so need to find a good moisturiser. Currently flit from whatever is on offer
13/09/2018
Ive been dying to try this! Im struggling to find a face cream that will actually keep my skin hydrated, its been so dry lately and nothing i seem to use is helping, how can i test this product?
11/09/2018
I would really love to test this product.Betty. I will give you feed back after l have tried it. Thanks.
21/08/2018
This looks like it would be great for my super dry skin