4.6 5 0 5 5 Introducing NEW Neutrogena Visibly Clear® Light Therapy Acne Mask. Discover a whole new way to treat mild to moderate acne. With clinically proven light therapy used by dermatologists for over a decade, the mask harnesses the energy from red and blue lights to treat mild to moderate acne. The blue light kills acne causing bacteria whilst the red light reduces inflammation. For clearer, healthier looking skin, use every day.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Acne Light Therapy Mask

03/10/2019
Tried at my friends house
Me and my friend have regular spa evening and she had this the last time I had went, her boyfriend had got it as a gift! I really enjoyed trying this. I have added it onto my long Christmas list
06/09/2018
At home facial!
This product does not work instantly but my skin did look better after a few weeks. Seems like it’s really working! Perfect for a statisfying at home facial
25/01/2018
This looks like a great product. I'd love to try it... .
24/01/2018
I would love to try this i heard so many good thinks about it
08/01/2018
Brilliant product ! A little scary when the bright light comes on at he start but when you get used to that it’s great! With once a day use after two weeks my spots stopped coming through ! Which is brilliant because I’ve sufferwd from acne for years ! Love it !
24/09/2019
Seen so many people say how good this is for your skin would love to try this
07/05/2019
I would love to try this on my son,he suffers with blemishes, which affects his self esteem.! I'm curious to know if it works!
08/02/2019
I need this! I suffer from acne I have tried everything and nothing works so hope this might.
03/08/2018
I suffer from acne my face thinks I’m still a teenager and I’d love to try this to see if it helps
15/07/2018
i wanna try this i think i will work, this brand is so good and it their products seem to always work. Would love to try this. I have acne plus it's light therapy must be really good!
12/07/2018
I have never tried this but someone I know did and the difference is amazing. I'd love to give it a try in my own home.
10/07/2018
❤️Would love to try this as heard nothing but good about it❤️
10/07/2018
Looks good, would love to have the opportunity to try this.
10/07/2018
Wow I really need this in my life. I have acne - prone skin. I think the device will help me.
29/04/2018
Would love people’s accurate reviews on this product.. I’ve never really suffered with bad skin until the last couple of years, I’ve tried pretty much everything but the scaring and lumps are still visible! Would love to give this product a try!