4.8 5 0 12 12 Helps mattify skin and refine pores

08/04/2019
Fab
This is fabulous this especially for people with large pores like myself worked a treat i continue to use
05/06/2018
feels fresh and clean and I think visibly improved my skin from first use
02/03/2018
i using this one mask and from orange version too, they are perfect for any one with skin problems.
19/05/2017
works with a first use, skin does become smooth and a lot cleaner and fresher fell with multiple uses use skin will look amazing. I have used this product for a while now and i have already recommended
23/05/2018
I haven’t tried this .Could it beat my Clinique one? Let’s find out..could y send me a sample ?please?
14/01/2018
I have not tried it, but I see good reviews and I would like tried it.
23/09/2017
I haven’t tried it yet because it isn’t in my local store. would like to try it.
03/05/2017
I'd like to try this. Both product claims are relevant to me and my skin so I'd be interested to test it out. I like the brand too so I'd be happy to give it a go.
02/05/2017
I'd like to try before I buy this product as I suffer with break outs caused my sharing an office phone at work. I'd like to see if this face wash can help clear my skin better than other brands I've tried.
02/05/2017
This wold be interesting to try to see how my skin is afterwards
02/05/2017
Would love to rest this product. I trust this company so I feel this would be a beneficial for me to try.
02/05/2017
my daughter would like to try this on her teenage skin she is always on the go so putting it on in the shower would be perfect