5 5 0 13 13 Formulated with ClearDefend technology™ to help clear spots and defend against new breakouts from first use for healthy looking, spot proof skin

22/07/2019
Smells great and works really well
This is hands down the best face wash I have ever used for my acne prone skin. My brother uses it as well and I have made a second purchase. I have less acne now than I used to have. Affordable price and worth the cost. Smells great as it has a citric smell to it. Great packaging as I love the pump it give me the right amount every time I use it. Highly recommend this to individuals who have acne prone skin.
03/04/2019
Amazing!!
Amazing, haven't used it for long but I can tell it has made a difference, It is so easy to use and brilliant quality for the price.
26/04/2018
my son and daughters use this product and love it thy say it's the best a round...
19/02/2018
I am so impressed with the neutrogena visibly clear spot proofing daily wash. I can already tell the difference to my skin some spots gone. Skin is soft and clean.
25/01/2018
22/01/2018
I bought this product about 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily. It seems to be controlling my breakouts and oily skin. I love the scent and it makes skin feel soft and clean. I would recommend this to a friend!
12/11/2017
I've tried this I love the way my face feels after washing it with this,It feels so refreshing.I highly recommend this product to others.
07/02/2019
Think this will treat my skin OK wish to try it ,I heard about it that its good for skin
06/08/2018
Would love to try this product so I can clear my skin. It hasn’t been the best lately.
18/02/2018
My teenage daughter would love to try this product for her spot prone skin.
25/12/2017
I suffer from severe acne, and so this product will help me clear it, resulting in my being less stressed, anxious and depressed, as I feel this way from my spots.
22/11/2017
I suffer with the odd break out and can never find a product that actually works without drying my skin too much. Would love to see if this one really does work.
16/11/2017
I’ve not had chance to try this Neutrogena wash yet but my skins been really oily and I’m suffering from break outs so I’m on the look out for a product that will help... Can’t wait to try this! Looks great.