4.4 5 0 14 14 Formulated with ClearDefend technology™ to help clear spots and defend against new breakouts from first use for healthy looking, spot proof skin
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash

27/07/2020
Brilliant little facial wash
This facial wash is brilliant at removing dirt and oil without drying my skin out. You don't need to use much and the pump makes it so handy. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell – I think it could be a bit fresher/more natural – but it works a treat.
21/07/2020
Good for daily use
I use this product on my face every day – it works well to keep my face clean and clear without causing irritation. I'm not a massive fan of the smell though; it smells a little bit 'old'!
16/07/2020
i love this
so ive been using this cleanser for about a year, its just a nice cleanser thats afforadable and helps getting rid of my acne i dont find it overally drying and i would recomdend this to anyone if you had any type of skin type
06/06/2020
Decent facial wash, but strange fragrance
I use this product daily at the moment, and it seems to do the trick. My skin feels cleaner, and it doesn't dry out my face. I'm less thrilled with the fragrance though – it smells slightly medicinal, almost stale.
03/06/2020
Works reasonably well
My 13 year old daughter uses this and it has cleared her skin up but it’s a bit drying.
04/05/2020
It's okay but not amazing
I have been using this product for over a year now. I bought it for the salicylic acid content to try and attack blackheads. It may minimise new spots but it has not shifted any blackheads. It's decent value for money and I will keep using it but I am not sure it is effective enough. It would be good to know the salicylic acid %. It also has fragrance which isn't ideal however as a wash off product the fragrance won't be on the skin long enough to cause any harm.
14/12/2019
Not as good as expected
I have oily and break out prone skin and I use heavy make up. While this cleanser removes make up if needed, it did not leave my skin feeling fresh and clean and made no difference to how often i get spots. I expected much more from neutrogena brand. Wouldn't buy it again as itnis the same effect if I used shower gel
22/07/2019
Smells great and works really well
This is hands down the best face wash I have ever used for my acne prone skin. My brother uses it as well and I have made a second purchase. I have less acne now than I used to have. Affordable price and worth the cost. Smells great as it has a citric smell to it. Great packaging as I love the pump it give me the right amount every time I use it. Highly recommend this to individuals who have acne prone skin.
03/04/2019
Amazing!!
Amazing, haven't used it for long but I can tell it has made a difference, It is so easy to use and brilliant quality for the price.
26/04/2018
my son and daughters use this product and love it thy say it's the best a round...
19/02/2018
I am so impressed with the neutrogena visibly clear spot proofing daily wash. I can already tell the difference to my skin some spots gone. Skin is soft and clean.
25/01/2018
suffer from severe acne, and so this product will help me clear it, resulting in my being less stressed, anxious and depressed, as I feel this way from my spots.
22/01/2018
I bought this product about 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily. It seems to be controlling my breakouts and oily skin. I love the scent and it makes skin feel soft and clean. I would recommend this to a friend!
12/11/2017
I've tried this I love the way my face feels after washing it with this,It feels so refreshing.I highly recommend this product to others.
07/02/2019
Think this will treat my skin OK wish to try it ,I heard about it that its good for skin