Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash

4.1 5 0 36 36 Formulated with ClearDefend technology™ to help clear spots and defend against new breakouts from first use for healthy looking, spot proof skin
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash

03/12/2021
Very satisfied
Very good face wash, my skin was so clean and was so sensitive.
11/09/2021
Love this face wash.
I am prone to acne and this product has cleaned my face up very well. I am happy, although Neutrogen is more pricey than other brands om the market.
16/08/2021
not too bad
At first I really liked this cleanser however it didn’t match up to the previous neutrogena cleansers i’ve tried, I didn’t really notice too much of a difference when it came to my spots.
08/07/2021
Blemishes
This product broke me out in spots, wouldn’t recommend
11/06/2021
Not great for acne prone skin
Used this a few times and it didn’t really do much for me, thought it was too drying for my skin and it just made me break out more. The only good thing was the smell it was very citrusy.
28/04/2021
Neutrogena
Its very good quality product but not good enought for me definitely:( I have atopic skin But I love this product for deep cleaning my face :) I recommend this product for normal and ool skin :)
20/04/2021
Neutrogena
Great for a morning cleanse, super delicate on the skin. Ideal for daily use as the formula is delicate, no sticky feeling and leaves skin feeling clean.
19/03/2021
Good for daily use
Ive been using this for a year and i can always count on it.
16/03/2021
Bit too harsh
I love a facewash but find this one a little too harsh. It overly dries out my skin and can leave me prone to flaky patches. I'd maybe use it once in a blue moon but definitely not on a regular basis.
13/02/2021
Good
I always buy cosmetics from this company on promotion when they are in the pharmacy with boots. I usually buy them for my mother or sister. I tried it once and they are fine😀
02/02/2021
Great for clear skin!
I have been using this product for a few months now and it has become part of my daily routine. It has helped to clear up acne due to oily skin. It does make my skin feel a bit dry straight after but I always apply a moisturiser anyway so this is no issue. Would recommend to anyone with oily acne prone skin.
09/01/2021
Nice daily wash
I was really pleased to come across this daily facial wash. It's been kind to my skin, although it can feel a bit dry after using it. I don't know if it has helped improve my skin but it definitely feels smoother.
17/12/2020
Yey!
Recently purchased this as my regular face wash wasn’t available. And to be honest I fell in love with this. It keeps my face fresh and clean but it doesn’t dry it out. It smells strange but smell dispenser after little while so it’s not a big problem
13/11/2020
Perfect Facial Wash
I suffer with really bad acne and Neutrogena Oil Free facial products I find is the best for my skin. I use this face wash twice a day (morning and night) and I also use the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser and my acne seems to be clearing away. It does work but it's a slow process.
09/09/2020
Worked For A Little While
Was a really lovely cleanser that left my skin feeling completely clean and fresh. However, after a couple of months of using it, I found that it didn't work as well and spots were coming up more than usual. Maybe my skin got too used to it so I should have used a different one now and again, I'm not sure. But I don't buy this one anymore.