4.8 5 0 26 26 Gluten, wheat and milk free, Linseed millet & sunflower seeds, Source of fibre, Low saturates, Suitable for vegetarians

30/08/2019
Extremely tasty!
I found these extremely tasty and very moorish. Not too heavy for lunch with ham and cheese. Definitely on my regular shopping list.
29/08/2019
A regular in lunchbox
These are great when you need to make a quick lunch. They taste great and do not crumble easily... just wish there was more in a pack!
23/04/2019
At last edible sandwiches
Sliced GF bread tends to be far too thick for decent sandwiches- at least for me. These are just right and I don’t end up with a claggy taste in my mouth, but am able to enjoy something that comes close to a real sandwich. I just wish I could get them more easily.
13/03/2019
Delicious alternative to gluten free bread
As a Coeliac, I've frequently found that regular Gluten Free Bread is rather thick - and small - for making sandwiches with. These are a great alternative 'bread product'. I've also used them to take into McDonalds when buying a 'burger-without-bun' and they work very well.
10/01/2019
Soft with lots of seeds
These are some of the best sandwich breads available in the gluten free ranges. They are soft, do not fall apart, and have a good taste with lots of seeds. Ideal for taking on packed lunches.
10/01/2019
Gluten Free Thins
These thins are far better than sliced bread for sandwiches. They don’t fall apart and are not as dry as gluten free bread and taste really good. I’ve frozen them too and they are as good as fresh when they come out of the freezer.
09/01/2019
Great alternative
Great alternative to "normal" thins, one of the best gluten free bread products I've tried.
17/03/2018
These are delicious, nice for a sandwich or toasted. They have a good taste with the seeds adding extra flavour.
02/03/2018
Husband has a low tolerance for gluten and he really enjoys these. They make a decent sandwich and are tasty.
21/02/2018
Love toasting this with dollop of butter without the guilt. Tastes amazing!
17/02/2018
My son is coeliac so a lot of our food is gluten n wheat free. I tried these not only were they tasted they stayed fresh and you wouldn't of known they were free from unless you were told. Awesome product.
17/02/2018
These have more taste than normal thins. Great for a light lunch ot ham salad sandwich ...yum!
16/02/2018
These are great as a person with allergies I am limited when out and about if I forget lunch. But can get a decent lunch because of these
15/02/2018
These are great unlike the gluten free bread these do not break up and taste great. Its also nice that they have a different flavour so I have a bit of variety. They also have fewer calories so its a win win product
05/02/2018
These make a really tasty sandwich with the right filling. My kids have the plain ones as they are ideal size for kids packed lunch. As no left over bread as no crusts. So my Son eats the whole sandwich when he has the plain ones. I love anything savoury and seeded as I know it’s going to be healthy and wholesome. Also good to mention for all those men and lady’s like me who after a sandwich, your stomach explodes to twice it’s size, well I can have a sandwich with seeded thins and I don’t get bloated after. So I can have another one same day. I have a awfull weakness for lovley baked bread but it doesn’t love me so these Warburton Seeded Thins are a healthy alternative. 😋