4.3 5 0 10 10 Reveal a refreshed and renewed complexion with the new results driven, quick fix Retinol sheet mask from NIP+FAB. Infused with a blend of retinoid and antioxidants this gel sheet mask works to unclog and tighten pores and moisturise the skin. Unfold the mask and remove plastic sheet and place onto cleansed skin with the gel directly in contact with the skin. Leave for 15-20 minutes and gently peel away. Softly massage the remaining essence into skin. Discard after use.
NIP+FAB Retinol Fix Sheet Mask

14/03/2020
Fantastic
I have used their products and there great.would love to try this one. Thank 😊
10/03/2020
glowy skin
i didn't notice much of a difference using this product. i am a beginner to using retinol products and was weary as i've heard it makes your skin purge. this product was gentle and i would recommend it to beginners.
09/03/2020
Nip and fab face mask
It's a good product and I use on regular basis Its gives clean clear skin
08/03/2020
Felt Good
Not sure if it actual did any good but it definitely felt like it was. If I feel good after I use sometin, I believe it's worth doing again.
06/03/2020
I would buy again!
I love a face mask and feeling relaxed, so I thought I’d give it a try and I really liked the way it made my skin feel! I’m a student nurse so my face is always feeling horrible and greasy by the end of a shift, and this made my face feel fresh and felt lovely and clean afterwards!:) I also have sensitive skin and acne prone skin too which this mask didn’t irritate!
06/03/2020
Great for retinol beginners
I tried these recently and was pleasantly surprised. The mask contains retinol but it's really gentle and I experienced no irritation at all. It comes with 2 protectors that need to be removed before you can use the mask and I wish they could cut those out as it was a bit fiddly.
05/03/2020
So luxurious
Just bought this sheet mask and i can say that is *so* moisturising, and plumps my face up really well. I don't think it claims to, but I found my pores around my nose and cheeks were visibly reduced. Minimal fragrance which is great because I'm allergic to so many products, and I also found there was enough serum left at the bottom of the packet to rub into my skin on alternating days, so it's essentially like having 8-10 masks rather than 5
02/03/2020
Fantastic
Left my skin soft and bright. Virtually eradicated a couple of dry patches I had on my face. Would recommend.
02/03/2020
Gives Skin a Glow
It was a bit difficult to see which was the correct side as the covering was nearly off it when I opened it. I kept it on for 15 minutes and although didnt see an immediate improvement after a few hours my skin looked glowing
01/03/2020
Good
Really good face mask - left my skin feeling fresh. A little bit pricey but worth the treat every now and again. Would recommend.