4.6 5 0 71 71 NIVEA Fresh Fruity 0% Aluminium (ACH) gives a fresh feeling all day long – with a fun, fruity scent. The aluminium free (ACH) formula is lightweight and breathable, while offering 48 hours of effective deodorant protection that cares for your skin. A fragrance with top notes of water fruits and strawberries to keep you smelling and feeling fresh all day long!
NIVEA Aluminium Free Deodorant - Fresh Fruity

Great smelling deodorant
Great deodorant, works really well and smells amazing. It really works to keep me smelling fresh.
Karolina Sz
Smell is amazing. I always use Nivea brand but this one deodorant 0% aluminium free is absolutly The best one what i use. Thank you for Nivea brand!!
Disappointing
I'm not sure what the issue is with this deodorant but it really makes me cough when I first spray it, I really wasn't expecting it from a 0% spray. My husband says it smells like hair removal cream, I personally don't think it has much of a smell at all.
Fresh and fruity
I love fruity smells ,I just do so when I recieved a deodorant that not only helped with my sweatiness but made me smell of all things fruity I was ecstatic. I have to say though this deodorant works ,it kept me feeling and smelling fresh all day what can i say apartbi will definitely be a repeat customer of this product.
20/05/2019
Fresh scent and good protection
First there's the smell, fresh fruty smell-i love it! Not to heavy,subtle and it smells wonderful. It doesn't stain, no white marks on clothes and after a long day of hot and sunny day it still does the job! I feel fresh and protected. I really recommend!
Summer Breeze
Very light and airy and a lovely scent too I will be buying again
20/05/2019
I think that this is a great product to use as it smells great and keeps me feeling refreshed. I have not experienced any under arm odur whilst wearing this product. I feel lasts a long time. The only thing I would prefer is a compact size product for on the go.
NIVEA Aluminium Free Deodorant
I loved the smell of the fresh & fruity deodorant. I felt clean,sweat free and coll all day long. The only gripe I had was that it stung my under arm when I first sprayed it on.
Fresh and fruity
Fresh and fruity smells really nice,I would recommend this product.Kept me feeling fresh all day.
LIKE IT
I really like the bottle, having young children it's important to have your toiletries in a safe state, I like the smell however you can't feel it after a while
20/05/2019
Fragrance, ani sweat, dry and soft
Awesome and friuty fragrance, good sweat blocker im happy
My fave
I have been using Nivea deodorants for years. Absolutely love this product. It smells lovely and the smell stays in my clothes for ages. It keeps me fresh all day. It is great for sensitive skin as well. I definitely will be buying it again.
Fantastic
Amazing! I generally refuse to use aerosol deodorants but the fact that this one is aluminium free made it worth a try. I was not disappointed! It smells amazing, protection lasted all day and. The clincher for me, no white marks! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Fruity
Fresh and fruity, stayed fresh the whole day through. Nice fragrance and easy to use. Highly recommended
Fresh
I like this deodrant. It smells great, so fresh and clean. It doesnt irritate skin either.