4.6 5 0 71 71 NIVEA Fresh Fruity 0% Aluminium (ACH) gives a fresh feeling all day long – with a fun, fruity scent. The aluminium free (ACH) formula is lightweight and breathable, while offering 48 hours of effective deodorant protection that cares for your skin. A fragrance with top notes of water fruits and strawberries to keep you smelling and feeling fresh all day long!
NIVEA Aluminium Free Deodorant - Fresh Fruity

Amazing smell
Now it's one of my favourites as it has lovely fruity smell, it's aluminium free and it did stopped me sweating and kept me fresh! One of teh best smelling deodorants I've ever tried.
Very good
Very good protection, no white,-yellow spot on t-shirt.
Great deodorant from Nivea
I really liked this deodorant from Nivea. When spraying it on it was very cooling and refreshing and dried within a few seconds. The fragrance was nice, not too overpowering. The results were really good and I did not need to reapply at all during the day, still smelt as fresh at the end of the day as when I sprayed it on in the morning. Overall I would more than likely purchase this as I think it does what is says it should, also being aluminium free is much better all round.
19/05/2019
NIVEA Fresh n Fruity Deodorant
First time I have tried Nivea deodorant the can is easy to hold and press the top unlike other cans I've tried. The smell is fresh n fruity . It lasted all day. Just one thing I did notice is that after you shave your armpits then put the Nivea deodorant on it does sting abit but overall I would recommend this to friends and family to try.
19/05/2019
Great fruity fragarance
The smell from the deodorant is extremely pleasant and quite long lasting. I felt like the deodorant kept me smelling a feeling fresh throughout the day. I did however feel like it needed a top up on a couple of occasions but that could be down to me getting used to the fragrance. I would definitely use this again and recommend it.
18/05/2019
Nivea deodorant
Huge bottle of deodorant. Will last me for long. Like smell. Don't leave any marks. Stays for long. Very impressed.
16/05/2019
Stay fresh and forget the stress
This product is really fresh. Ready for summer. Keeps the nice smell all day long. Not irritating. Aluminium free is a big plus.
Deodorant
The spray is cold wet rather than talc powdery like others. The smell is clean and fruity . It keeps you smelling fresh all day and I have been using it whilst temperatures have hit 23 degrees in the uk. Would definitely buy this if available in shops
16/05/2019
luxurious yummy scent body spray
been a god send while it has been hot l have felt nice and fresh all day it smells divine and a pure pleasure to use it looks awesome on my dressing table it's well worth 5 stars
Fresh fruity deodorant
Smell divine keep me fresh all day long so happy with this product
16/05/2019
Amazing lovely smelling deodorant.
This deodorant is lovely. Smells amazing,no white marks and lasts all day. Very kind to skin. Does everything it says and more. Would definitely recommend having this on the go.
15/05/2019
Fresh n fruity - yes please!
The smell was lovely, not too strong, it doesn't sting like some deodorants can and I love the fact its aluminium free which will be better for my body! It kept me fresh all day even though it's been very hot the past couple of days.
15/05/2019
Fresh and fruity
It smelt very fruity and kept my feeling fresh and dry all day
02/05/2019
title for your review
Please write a review for NIVEA Aluminium Free Deodorant - Fresh Fruity and we will share this online.
29/05/2019
Nivea fresh and fruity
Loved the fresh fruity scent. Kept me dry all day. Even after a sweaty workout. Will be recommending this product to family and friends.