15/11/2019
Post baby usage
I used this after having my 1st child and i would say that it did make and improvement but i didn't keep it up so i can't say how much
05/10/2019
Good moisturiser not sure if it firms
As with all Nivea products, very creamy and moisturising, making skin feel soft and supple.no evidence of firming anything yet.... and I’m not sure what or how absorbing vitamin c will benefit ?!
26/09/2019
Great fragrance
The lotion applies really nice and smoothly and has a lovely smell. I suffer from dry skin and this lotion really helps keep my skin fresh and moisturised.
23/09/2019
great
I use this lotion to firm my belly and even if I forgot to apply it every day my belly looks better than before
28/07/2019
Works Well
Lovely light scented moisturiser that really does work within a couple of days. It absorbs into the skin easily with no oily or sticky residue. My arms and legs are much softer and definately smoother after just a week of daily use. My lower legs are no longer flaky.
03/06/2019
Decent cream
Found this cream did the job of keeping my legs and arms moisturised. Not sure I can say I noticed that it made any difference with regards to firming, but still a great product with a lovely smell that is not overpowering. Would buy it again.
28/05/2019
nivea body firming lotion
I have used this product for quite a while now. I have dry skin especially my legs and this Nivea really moisturise the skin. Is not sticky and not greasy and gives your leg a smooth look especially the top of the thighs. You need to massage well to get the benefit. large size lasts me a month using once daily. My daughter loves this too and has recommended to friends and family.
09/05/2019
Love this
Such a smooth moisturiser and make my skin feel lovely
26/04/2019
Nivea Firming Lotion
13/04/2019
Soft skin
This product leaves your skin feeling very soft. I find with moisturisers they can often leave your skin feeling heavy and sticky.. with this product I can say that it does not do do this. I’ve used it for quite a while now and have not noticed firming xx but I think over all that is a good moisturiser. And good value for money.
27/03/2019
Love this
Finally a lotion that absorbs into the skin nicely, feels light and ever so refreshing when applied. It also smells delicious.
21/03/2019
Love it!
I’ve been looking for more products with Vitamin C and Vitamin E in them, and this cream has done the task of subtly clearing up blemishes and faint scars, as well as keeping a healthy glow to my skin. Recommended!
16/03/2019
Fantastic stuff!
I have been trying this to firm my skin and it does work. You just have to try it.
28/02/2019
Super Firming Body Lotion!
I love Nivea moisturisers and body lotions and this Q10 firming lotion is very hydrating and after continued use after a week, I noticed my cellulite becoming less visible due to the smoothing effect and there was a positive difference in firmness too. Love it!
19/02/2019
Nivea Excels Again!
Good consistency non-greasy lotion that absorbs straight into your skin leaving skin feeling toned as well as soft. Notice and feel the results within days of use. I wouldn't use anything else!