03/06/2019
Decent cream
Found this cream did the job of keeping my legs and arms moisturised. Not sure I can say I noticed that it made any difference with regards to firming, but still a great product with a lovely smell that is not overpowering. Would buy it again.
28/05/2019
nivea body firming lotion
I have used this product for quite a while now. I have dry skin especially my legs and this Nivea really moisturise the skin. Is not sticky and not greasy and gives your leg a smooth look especially the top of the thighs. You need to massage well to get the benefit. large size lasts me a month using once daily. My daughter loves this too and has recommended to friends and family.
09/05/2019
Love this
Such a smooth moisturiser and make my skin feel lovely
26/04/2019
Nivea Firming Lotion
13/04/2019
Soft skin
This product leaves your skin feeling very soft. I find with moisturisers they can often leave your skin feeling heavy and sticky.. with this product I can say that it does not do do this. I’ve used it for quite a while now and have not noticed firming xx but I think over all that is a good moisturiser. And good value for money.
27/03/2019
Love this
Finally a lotion that absorbs into the skin nicely, feels light and ever so refreshing when applied. It also smells delicious.
21/03/2019
Love it!
I’ve been looking for more products with Vitamin C and Vitamin E in them, and this cream has done the task of subtly clearing up blemishes and faint scars, as well as keeping a healthy glow to my skin. Recommended!
16/03/2019
Fantastic stuff!
I have been trying this to firm my skin and it does work. You just have to try it.
28/02/2019
Super Firming Body Lotion!
I love Nivea moisturisers and body lotions and this Q10 firming lotion is very hydrating and after continued use after a week, I noticed my cellulite becoming less visible due to the smoothing effect and there was a positive difference in firmness too. Love it!
19/02/2019
Nivea Excels Again!
Good consistency non-greasy lotion that absorbs straight into your skin leaving skin feeling toned as well as soft. Notice and feel the results within days of use. I wouldn't use anything else!
18/02/2019
Great option for an after shower lotion
Nivea products are generally good. This product absorbs easily, has a pleasant smell and it makes a difference to my skin, specially my legs. A must specially if you are travelling om holiday
15/02/2019
Great product.
I use a lot of different Nivea products and find it's ingredients work good on my skin. I use this product after every shower. It makes my skin feel soft and firmer. I can honestly say regular use does make the skin look better.
11/02/2019
Firm skin
I love these product it make me firm silkier and my skin look younger than my age. Will always use it
11/02/2019
MISS
This is very good on my body especial in the morning after my workout my body fells more moistured
08/02/2019
Nivea firming lotion
I have used this product for years it lives my skin with a soft touch, I used to have a very dry skin especially in winter.