4.5 5 0 91 91 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With a sophisticated, fresh Ginger & Basil scent, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

16/11/2018
Pleasant but average.
I enjoyed using the product and although it was very pleasant I wasn't blown away. It wasn't as fragrant as I'm used to and didn't make my skin feel all that soft. I Can't say anything bad at all so I would categorise this as average.
15/11/2018
Creamy & thick shower clay??
i love the texture, dont let the word 'clay' scare you off. its nothing like that at all. its thick cream texture lathers well and smells divine. would like to try it in different scent if available. deeps cleanse and does not feel dry after use. great product!!!
Fresh and energised
NIVEA clay fresh shower ginger and basil exceeded my expectations. Received the product and thought it looked no different to any other shower gel. Well I was wrong, it had a luxurious thick consistency that lathered up beautifully on my skin. The fragrance was great and I could still smell it on my skin until late in the day. My skin felt lovely, smooth and soft after only one use. Would definitely recommend as a little goes a long way and left me feeling fresh and energised.
Interesting texture
This product has a lovely smell but an unfamiliar texture. It doesn’t foam and I find that it washed off as soon as the water hits it meaning it doesn’t give you a chance to wash under the water.
Perfect for me!
I think the Clay Fresh shower gel was perfect for my skin type, which tends to be quite oily. It left my skin clean and refreshed, without any residue or tightness after rinsing. The fragrance was subtle and pleasant and I will certainly be purchasing it again!
Smells lovely
Lovely scent (although it could be slightly more intense), it feels so soft on the skin.
A 3 in 1 shower treat
At first I was a little unsure about the thick clay consistency, although I loved the aromatic smell. However after that first shower my skin was so beautifully soft that it made me wonder..... By the second use I was hooked - this time I shaved my legs also and found it makes a fabulous shaving product too! I found it created a good about of lather, I felt clean and my skin felt amazing. I also felt like I was using a premium luxurious product. It did take me a while to get used to the clay smell - I wasn’t sure about that at first, the aromatic smell is fab but there’s an undertone if clay. However now I’m used to it I actually like it as it feels like I’m having a detox Beauty treatment every time I shower! Overall after an slightly unsure start, I now love the product and I would use it again.
Invigorating ginger and basil
The shower gel has been great, it applies so easily, it has a lovely lather, and with the scents of basil and ginger it is great to use in the shower first thing in the morning, not only is the pleasant fragrance invigorating my skin feels fresh and after drying off my skin is so silky smooth.
Nivea Clay Ginger and Basil Shower Cream
Brilliant product and very different to others I've tried. The variety of ginger and basil is very unusual and not one I've heard of before for a shower cream. I liked the design of the packaging, elegant and easy to read and included all the relevant information. The shower cream itself was thick, smooth and luxurious and felt nice on my skin. It has a pleasant scent which is gentle, relaxing and clean smelling. The texture of it is similar to a face mask and really feels like it's drawing the impurities out of the skin. I think it's a brilliant product and having tried it, I would buy it. I think the only challenge might be that the packaging is attractive to a female audience whereas the scent sounds like it would be for men. I think the advertising of this product will be important - to capture the luxurious texture and deep cleaning feel it gives you, and reassuring women that the smell is pleasant, attractive and feminine.
13/11/2018
A lovely, bubbly, luxury cream
I loved how little cream I had to use to get a good lather going and I loved how thick and actually luxurious the cream was. I did feel like it improved the skin on some parts of my body but not on others. After a couple of days using it I accidentally brushed my hand up my side and thought 'wow, that's really soft' as are over my shoulders, but then feeling other parts like my arms and legs I honestly didn't think it had much of an effect, I'm still using it in faith though. I also was dissapointed with the smell of the cream, I had to really get my nose in there to smell anything at all, it's so subtle, especially with the two ingredients I expected (and really like) a good nose full, I was hoping it would be a big wake up punch but it wasn't, however saying that I liked the aroma, I would just like it ramped up a bit. I like the colour of the cream and it looks very silky when it comes out of the bottle. I really like the packaging too, it looks very healthy and natural.
Like being in a spa
Fresh and clean scent, reminds me of being in a beauty spa. Lovely and soft and moisturising, smooth and thick texture
Surprising nice
The first thing I noticed about Nivea Clay Fresh Shower was the smell. I wasn’t sure about Ginger and Basil but on opening the bottle the smell was lovely. On trying it out in the shower I was very pleased. It lathered up nicely, applied smoothly and left my skin feeling fresh and soft and the aroma lingered. I would recommend and will definitely be buying depending on the price.
Nivea shower review
I found the nivea shower cream had a soft texture but I don't think I would swap my normal shower wash as I don't think it was any different
love this shower Gel
love this shower gel its great keeps the skin feeling so soft and fresh .smell so nice
SMOOTH AND GROOVE
Absoleuty love this shower gel, it's very thick and it smells so nice and really nice and smooth on the skin, I would recommend. I have also discussed with other people how nice this nice shower gel is. Willdefinatlry buy