4.5 5 0 91 91 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With a sophisticated, fresh Ginger & Basil scent, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

Happy
I loved this product it smells amazing and leaves you feeling refreshed will definitely buy again depending on the price that is
13/11/2018
Best shower gel in a long time
Lovely fresh scent, clean feel I loved it it actually is the best shower gel I've used in a long time
My review
Very easy to apply, lovely fragrance and texture smooth, washed off easily left skin soft
13/11/2018
My new favourite shower gel
The smell of this is amazing. You don’t need loads of product either. It left my skin smelling lovely and it felt soft.
More fragrance needed
I really liked the fragrance when smelling it in the bottle but once I was actually using it, it lost it scent quite a lot! The product foamed well and made my skin feel soft and smooth.
13/11/2018
Clean and fresh but quite thick
I loved the smell of this shower gel and the smell lingered for some time after using it which is lovely. This product made me feel really clean and fresh. On the down side the concisdancy was far to thick in my opinion. It took a lot of work to work it into a lather and rub it in.
Very good
Good smell, make your budy fresh. After used skin was very soft.
Ginger and basil scent
Lovely fresh and invigorating scent, nice creamy texture, lathers well and leaves skin soft.
13/11/2018
Smells fresh, morning shower vibes!
The Nivea clay fresh shower ginger and basil has an amazing fresh scent, perfect for a pick me up morning shower to start the day. I have really enjoyed using it. I gave it 4/5 stars. I knocked one off purely because it doesn’t provide the same level of moisture at my normal Nivea shower creme.
Best shower gel I've tried
I particularly enjoyed the thickness of the creamy shower gel, the fragrance is very refreshing and I felt cleaner after just one shower, making me ready for my day and confident that I smelled good. I also love how you don't need as much as you do with other shower gels. The ginger and basil regenerated my body and made me more alert. 10/10
21/10/2019
It's different
I am a huge fan if Nivea products and so decided to give this a go. First impressions is that it is certainly different to other products out there. For me the thick clay texture was not to my taste, I found it took longer to wash off and I prefer a shower product that lathers up. One thing I did enjoy about this item was the fragrance. For me personally I would not rush to buy again, but would use if it was on offer at right price or given it.
22/08/2019
Good
I like the smell of that shover gel. Different kind of Nivea shover gel
05/06/2019
Lovely
Received a free sample of this and it was lovely. Smelled great and left my skin feeling fabulously soft after use. Would purchase again.
29/05/2019
Nivea Clay Fresh
I thought this product smelled nice and refreshing. The texture and consistency was different but cleansing and made my skin soft after.
28/05/2019
Heavenly
Got a sample of this and loved it. Will look to buy definitely