4.5 5 0 91 91 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With a sophisticated, fresh Ginger & Basil scent, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

01/05/2019
This is amazing i have very dry skin and this leaves you feeling fresh and your skin feeling really soft. Plus it also smells really nice.
invigorating
i feel fresh and invigorated after using this NEW Nivea Clay Fresh deep cleansing shower cream, I also loved the spicy scent, the ginger and basil fragrance is long lasting
Great!!
Great fragrance, feel refreshed!! Would definitely recommend!!
29/04/2019
Amazing!
I love this product! My skin can sometimes react differently when I try new products. However this product felt amazing on my skin, and left my body feeling extremely soft! Would 100% recommend. Also the smell is to die for!😍
28/04/2019
Perfect
This leaves your face feeling refreshed like no other product that I've ever used before! It's a budget item I personally think and nothings better when your getting something so good for the great and amazing prices that you're paying!
27/04/2019
Small beautiful
This smells beautiful.I t leaves you feeling so soft. Absolutely love it
27/04/2019
Lovely fragrance
Lovely smell and left skin smooth after I had used it
26/04/2019
Very nice concept
Very fresh feeling, deep cleansing and spa like smell. I was totally impressed by the quality of this product. It left my skin feeling hyper clean and smelling amazing. I will definitely recommend!
17/04/2019
Refreshing
A different unusual fragrance with this shower wash - the clay on the label caught my eye and made me buy it. Love it - left skin soft and even my husband tried it and thought it was a good buy.
10/04/2019
Refreshing
Really good product skin feels soft smooth and refreshed
16/03/2019
creamy fresh
lovely fresh fragrance, use it all the time now, you feel refreshed after using
20/02/2019
Wow
Smells absolutely gorgeous and foams up so well. A great product and will be buying again
15/02/2019
Ginger zing
Love anything with ginger! This felt amazing when using in the shower - left my skin lovely and soft and not feeling dried out afterwards and the gingery zingy fragrance wafting through the air took me back to our holiday in Thailand hahaha !! Would I recommend? Oh most deffo!
08/02/2019
Shower gel
I lives my skin soft and shiny and I like the smell
06/02/2019
Best product
It looks very promising. And healthy i would love to try it