4 5 0 55 55 Feel the power of kaolin clay in every shower in a daily body wash that perfectly balances deep cleansing, freshness and care. With a feminine and floral scent of Hibiscus & White Sage, the clay formula deeply cleanses skin without causing it to feel dry, leaving your skin feeling pure, deeply clean and noticeably velvety-soft.

28/11/2018
Shower gel Nivea
It is really refreshing shower gel,nice smell.It leaves my skin soft but greasy.
28/11/2018
Heaven
Lovely to use and feels great on your skin. The texture is amazing and feels so soft.
26/11/2018
I would massively recommend
This product is amazing, my skin feels incredible and it smells beautiful. Definitely now part of my daily shower routine.
26/11/2018
Perfect addition to a daily routine!
This product was something that I wasn’t initially sure on how I’d feel - a “clay” body wash? However, I used it within my usual showering routine and have to say - I LOVE IT! My dubious feelings towards it were soon swayed when I found how soft the product was on the skin. As someone with relatively sentative skin, I struggle to find products that don’t make me rash. This product made my skin feel smooth and elegant, and it didn’t irritate at all! The smell was AMAZING and I’m already going to be ordering more ASAP for when I run out!
24/11/2018
Shower gel
This product smells fantastic, and left my skin feeling and smelling lovely
23/11/2018
Brilliant shower gel alternative
It leaves my skin feeling velvety and soft Very lovely smell I do not need too much of product to use, it applies well on skin I like the colour of clay and natural feel of product Packaging is good too
21/11/2018
Moisturizing and great smelling.
I really enjoyed using the product. It has a very moisturizing feel as you use it, feeling very soft against the skin. Not only did I like the texture it also smelt great too. Has also left my skin feeling soft post shower.
21/11/2018
Good to try
I like the smell of this shower gel, the texture is thicker but it still foams up well which I like. It was a good shower gel to try but not sure if it will be my go to from now on
20/11/2018
Great product, poor package
Very nice small. Pacage of the product really poor. Bleu-gray coulor will not convince me to buy it. Refreshing, smooth on your skin. Cold feeling of your skin.
20/11/2018
Baby bump
Amazing to use on my baby bump, made it so soft and silky smooth
19/11/2018
Clean, refreshing & recommended!
At first, I was honestly like 'Oh, it's another clay infused product'. I smelled the product from the bottle and my first initial thought was, no smell. But after I used it, there is actually a fragrance to it. It's not too strong, just enough to make you smell nice. I actually quite like the small - earthy and refreshing. It smells like another product but I can't remember what. Is it good? To be honest, it's your typical shower gel/cream. It does what a shower gel/cream is supposed to. Do I feel refreshed? I do actually! I quite like the smell and it makes me feel clean. Honestly, I'm not really into the clay stuff but I wouldn't mind carrying on purchasing this product as part of my daily shower routine! Recommended :)
19/11/2018
Left feeling cleansed and refreshed.
This product was amazing. It left my face feeling open and clean, and quite lovely.
Shower gel
Amazing left skin feeling super soft and smelt beautiful too
The best Nivea ever
is genial,i love the small,and it live my skin soft and celan.i just love it.it was a diffrent in ă relay good way.i rely recomand it.
Hibiscus & White Sage
It reminds me of some high end products. It has thick consistency, feels more like shower cream, than gel. Foams nicely and does not leave dry feeling on the skin after the shower. Very pleasant smell.