4.4 5 0 59 59 NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream with Licorice Extract and Grape Seed Oil helps calm the skin as well as providing intensive moisture. Suitable for Sensitive skin, this soothing day cream instantly relieves the skin from unpleasant feelings of tightness. The perfume-free formula with SPF 15 helps protect the skin from sunlight induced environmental influences.

Great for sensitive skin
Nice cream which didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Doesn’t leave a horrible greasy feel behind on the hands like a lot of creams do. Would recommend this cream for anyone looking for a day cream to add to their daily routine.
Very nice cream
I used it on my face everyday and has helped I will buy the product in the future the texture is not too heavy
Good face cream
This cream is very light and I could seen some improvements after using it for 2 weeks. It made my skin soft and it feels very hidratate even after 5 hours. I would recommend this to people with sensitive skin
19/05/2019
Good job!
This cream is very good - suitable to my sensitive skin (don't have any allergy or unwanted spots). Highly recommended it!
17/05/2019
Happy with product 😁
Great for sensitive skin, no bad reaction. Skin feels soft. Would recommend
17/05/2019
Would definitely recommend
I have sensitive skin so wary of trying different products. I’ve been using this for about a week and my skin already feels better. Would definitely recommend!
15/05/2019
Too dense and hard to rub in
I really liked the packaging and the easy application bottle. I found the cream very dense and it took a lot of rubbing in to get it to be absorbed. My face felt heavy in product after applying.
Great for sensitive skin
I found this product does exactly what it says. It helped reduce redness, tightness and dryness especially after having a shower. I have really sensitive skin and find it difficult to find a good moisturiser but really recommend this. It’s thick and absorbs quickly.
Loving this lotion
I love this cream. There is no smell to it which is perfect for my skin. It is a great consistency and it does not leave my face greasy. Thumbs up!
15/05/2019
Nice product and no breakouts!
My skin feels a lot more hydrated when using this product, I would however say I need to use a little more than my usual amount of moisturiser to get the same results. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't break me out which is always a plus!
Perfect for sensitive skin
I love this cream texture and smell. Often nice scented creams cause me breakouts and irritation but not this one.
A bottle of awesome!
The packaging leaves it to the user to decide how much to use, but I generally found that a pea size amount does the job. I would dot it over my face and then massage it in. It does look a little greasy to start with but very quickly it works in and you have a healthy glow. It is super kind to my skin and I haven’t had any reaction to it, which I usually do to anything on my face. It moistures the dry patches really well. I’m really pleased, especially as it has SPF in it as well
Great for sensitive skin
I have a very sensitive skin so it’s really hard for me to find a good daily cream which I can use without any problem. The cream is very smooth. My skin feels clearer after using it. I don’t have any red patches coming out now, so it’s working for me! No irritation whatsoever! Easy to apply and smells very natural.
left skin feeling well moisturised 24/7
A lovely creamy consistency, not thin like most sensitive creams. Goes on very well and soaks into skin quickly leaving skin feeling smooth and moisturised. Skin felt soft all day and not very oily which is good in comparison to other creams. Brilliant!
13/05/2019
Post pregnancy dry skin sorted
After having a baby my skin has become very dry. This cream cleared it up within 2 applications and my skin is now really soft.