3.8 5 0 8 8 Gently removes impurities. Soap free.

12/08/2019
Good at Cleaning but Drying
I used this for a few weeks because I ran out of my normal face cleanser. I really wish all brands would market the same kind of ingredients to both men and women. This was too drying even though it says 0 alcohol. 0 alcohol means nothing. If something has alcohol in it, it also doesn't mean the formula is 'drying'. It tries to clean too well and leaves a squeaky clean feeling which leads to tight skin later on.
30/09/2018
BEST CLEANSER!
I've previously used all types of Cleansing Face Wash, ranging from the more expensive makes such as Clarins & Clinique but always come back to Nivea! It is great value, does the same job as more expensive brands and is non greasy, Feels good and can see visible changes within the first few weeks. Highly recommended.
18/08/2016
my partner usually dosnt use facial products but he really likes this said it was so refreshing
04/03/2016
Great. Notice the difference within days to the skin. Use this as my daily routine
27/03/2016
I too am highly sensitive to certain products I would love to know how your product fares on my face
14/03/2016
I have very sensitive skin and have to avoid most soaps so this would be great to try.
03/02/2016
My son has senitve skin and would to try this product on him
03/02/2016
I have a son with sensitive skin who I know would love to give this a try