4.4 5 0 73 73 Get the perfect look with our new unique formula enriched with natural oils. Delivering a long lasting colour effect, this lip balm will create the perfect balance of a soft touch and satin finish. Enjoy Coral Crushed and soft kissable lips wherever you are! It glides on evenly and easily for that flawless look with our creamy texture, #LoveYourLips!

05/05/2019
Lovely lip wear
Lovely colour, great mosturising non drying/ glossy look. Left my lips feelin lovely and soft. East to use, stays on for while. Would highly recommend. . Thumbs up from me
04/05/2019
A great and comfortable lip product
This is a great product esspecially for people who do not like drying products, it can be used as either a comfortable lip tint or as a pigmented lip product. It is not going to be as long lasting as matte lip products but can look very natural and continues to be moisturising and confortable all day without drying out. The taste is like a lip balm and so is not unpleasant if it moves around. It goes on smooth and is not patchy, the stick is sturdy and will not snap easily and the twip mechanism is well put together. Overall a good product and would definately recommend.
04/05/2019
Soft texture, buildable and smells great
This is a good size product, fits in my mini work make up bag. Packaging is eye catching and explains exactly it’s purpose. The coral shade is ‘buildable’ which means I could have the colour as light or as intense as I wanted taking it from day to night depending on how much I put on. The smell is lovely and lovely it glides on easily leaving lips smooth.
"Coral Crush's Glide On"
I am a big Nivea fan already.This new Nivea Lip Crayon Coral glide's on the lips like silk providing lasting moisture coverage.You can also build more colour by applying layers, I didn't need to reapply all day.Its texture is like billowy clouds kissing your lips.After hours my lips still felt supersoft so it's great for conditioning too.This highly pigmented melt on the mouth creamy lipsticks truly a winner....
"Coral Crush's Glide On"
Would definitely recommend
Lovely smell, silk texture, lasts longer than most of my lipsticks
Beautiful scented lip crayon
The Nivea lip crayon glides on very smoothly and provides good coverage. It makes your lips feel soft and hydrated, it also smells amazing.
03/05/2019
Absolutely love it! Not only soft on your lips but the colour tint last for ages!
Gorgeous!
This lip crayon is highly pigmented and goes on like a dream. Isn't drying. However if you have dry lips I would recommend a lip balm as I do find it settles into the cracks of your lips a little. The coral shade which I received is a gorgeous colour & perfect for summer.
Beautiful and smooth
Goes on lovely, makes my lips feel so silkey smooth!!
Colourful moisturiser
I love the subtle colour and the way it left my lips feeling really soft and moisturised. I will be using this all the time from now on.
Spot on lip crayon!
It feels very lightweight which makes the lip balm less slippery feel on the lips and gives a satin finish. It moisturizes and hydrates my lips while also having an outstanding pigmentation. Perfect for my light coverage need and I just have to dab it on and achieve a long lasting natural look. It doesn't feel buttery and glossy but has a blend of natural oils that melts into the lips. Im satisfied as my lips look well moisturised and feels ungreasy.
Super product
Super moisturising lip crayon, with a subtle hint of colour! I tried coral and was expecting it to be really over powering as with others I’ve tried but it’s amazing and not “full on”... the pictures online do make it appear more nude than coral but I will definitely be buying the other shades to try : )
Super product
Excellent
Lovely colour and can easily be built up to appear as a lipstick. Very moisturising for such a pigmented stick, but can settle so that it highlights cracks if you have them