4.4 5 0 58 58 NIVEA MEN Deodorant Deep Amazonia Spray with power of charcoal with freshness kick protects you against sweat and body odours to gives you long lasting masculine scent. - Anti-Perspirant - Anti-Odour - Lasting Masculine Scent - Power of Charcoal with Freshness Kick.

A fantastic little product
A nice convenient sized bottle; good mechanism. Strong lingering aroma, works well as advertised.
28/05/2019
Great looking design. Very fresh feeling when applied. Long lasting with a great smell. I would certainly be buying this on a regular basis.
28/05/2019
Charcoal all the way to your pits :-)
Was so happy to be able to try this product, nice slim can with a twist top, nice easy to use the button, nice spray and very nice smell to the product as well. Felt fresh and lasted all day, even at night when I was getting ready for bed you could still smell the fragrances. A must buy Nivea has a great selection of men's toiletries, I have used a few over the years and will be buying this when I go shopping next :-)
Good product
Did what it said on the tin and good scent was also a bonus
Nice smell, works well.
I tried NIVEA Deep Black Charcoal Amazonia Spray during the recent spell of warm weather, and I must say I was impressed. It has an easy to open and close no bulky lid to worry about. It has a good scent, quite masculine which lasted for a decent length of time. It did work however I cannot confirm if it would last 48 hrs though as applied twice per day due to showering. Would recommend this spray.
Modern and effective
Effective and modern product with natural ingredients
27/05/2019
Very pleasing anti-perspirant
I received the nivea men deep black charcoal amazonia anti-perspirant spray. Just for the purpose of testing, I applied to clean arms, very pleasant fragrance. I did find the hi alcohol content made for a refreshing tingle on application, but soon subsided. Well, 48 hours later I was still dry. Also noticed the fragrance was still there. So all in all a very nice anti-perspirant, does what it says on the can!
27/05/2019
Amazing smell with great performance
Firstly I love the look of the can it looks cool. Then the smell was amazing really cool smell that last through the day. Then the most important was it's performance. The deodorant keep me dry all day even on a rare hot UK day.
Good product
A good anti-persperant, great scent and effective protection. Like most similar products make sure you are dry under arm before spraying, or you get the white powder. Also don't be afraid of the charcoal name, no back bits to be seen....
Hard working ant perspirant
Nice Quick drying anti perspirant spray from Nivea. it has a long lasting scent (and even during exercise this still smells nice) No aluminium so better for your skin, is buy this again.
My review
The can itself is a nice attractive matte black colour which is bang on trend. The lock and press function is smooth and works perfectly. The spray itself isn’t loud and doesn’t leave a residue so is good for all colour clothing. The scent is really pleasant yet not overpowering. Happy to use this again.
Great Smell
Love the smell and keeps me fresh for hours would recommend this spray
Freshness
Very fresh smell that lasts the whole day which is unusual for a spray
25/05/2019
Keeps you dry and smelling fresh
Smells nice and fresh the spray gives good coverage to the body. Compact bottle that kept me dry and fresh for my day at work. Would buy in the future.
Charcoal anti perspirant
Fresh and long lasting . Just what is needed when I go to the gym 5 days a week.