4.5 5 0 65 65 Ready, set, GOAL! The handy men-on-the-go gift set includes travel-sized NIVEA MEN shower gel, lip balm and cream. Ideal for any football fan and it comes complete with a tabletop football game with ball!
NIVEA MEN Game On Gift Set

22/11/2019
Fun twist to a great gift
Perfect gift set for those who are always on the go, handy travel size shower gels for a shower after the gym and lip balm great for working out in cold weather as my lips always get dry, also has a great fun element to it with the goal scoring game which me and my colleagues have fun with when in the office. It's a great fun twist on a gift which people usually associate with being boring
Travel set
This gift set would be great for a man that travels, full of mini size products and a mini football game any football fan would be over the moon to receive this, it is well presented and excellent quality. 2 x shower gels, lip balm and creme all included. I would recommend.
22/11/2019
Nivea men Game on gift set
I gave this gift set to my son. His favourite product was the shower gel as it had a nice fresh feel to it. He wasn’t sure if he would use the lip balm but he would give it a try. And he likes the moisturiser. Overall this is a good gift set and to top it off it had a football theme which was good,ideal for the teenagers.
Perfect gift!
Perfect gift for the man in your life! Has mini nivea wash sets and moisturiser plus an added bonus of a mini football shootout game.
Nivea gift set
I recieved my product this morning. Just been for my shower and used the products supplied. They come in handy travel sizes so great if your going away or a small gift! Smells lovely! The shower gel foams nicely and goes along way! I have sensitive skin and this hasnt effected me atall. I used the face balm after my shave and it's nice and soft and hasnt left any cream Mark's behind! I would reccomend this brand and will purchase in the future. Happy to have been able to review this product.
Great little set
This is a great little gift set any man, I'm sure would love. It comes with mini shower gels, lip balm and a small pot of cream, all of which would be perfect for travelling. They have a fresh clean fragrance and is an all round good product, I would recommend.
Very happy!
Overall very happy with what I received. They all smell grate! And definitely would recommend to others.
Nivea game on gift set
This is amazing was a miniature gift set football themed and had more then one different product I have gave this to my partner for a gift
20/11/2019
Amazing scent and an amazing gift set
I love this and the whole idea perfect thing to reach for if you are starting football or have been playing for years makes you feel fresh for the whole 90 minutes!
24/04/2020
Lovely gift set
Fab little stocking filler. I bought this for my hubby and he used it when we went away for a weekend
27/02/2020
Thought was a great little travel gift set because I liked what was included and it made a great little stocking filler at Christmas. Also got myself a set as handy for holidays.
20/02/2020
Lovely set
I bought this for my teenage son for Christmas it’s a lovely set with great smell. He liked the shower gels so I will be buying him bigger versions
19/02/2020
greart gift set
Purchased 2 of these gift sets for my husband and my son for christmas. They loved the set, My husband is a huge fan of the moisturiser in the round tin, he loved it that much he's now purchased a huge tin of it, where as my son loved the shower gels and the lip balm. These will be a re occuring purchase for my 2 boys/men.
19/02/2020
Fab products, I use these and I’m a female shock horror 😃 great under my make up
17/02/2020
My son received this at Christmas.he said it smells lovely and leaves him feeling fresh and super clean