4.7 5 0 76 76 NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm immediately cools men’s skin after shaving and is specially formulated for sensitive skin. It regenerates and protects against skin inflammation. Immediately cools, tones and stimulates. Protects against skin inflammation. Helps regenerate the skin. Dermatologically approved.

14/07/2019
Fresh and cool
So fresh after shaving that I don't mind doing it more often as my skin is not sore at all
13/07/2019
Nivea post shave soothing balm for men
NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shaving Balm (not as stated for number 4. NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Shaving FOAM). After shaving I applied the post shave balm and didn't experience the normal burning and itchiness after shaving. My skin felt cool, supple and soft. Also there was no redness apparent. The only small drawback with using this balm was that my skin felt slightly sticky, but other than than I would recommend using this balm after shaving, especially if you have sensitive skin.
12/07/2019
Worked even better than I expected
I’ve always liked Nivea products, shower gel, deodorant etc, so I wasn’t surprised how good this is. It does give a great lasting cool feeling, better than I’ve had from more expensive brands. Not greasy or anything, would definitely recommend it for men who tend to get a couple nicks when shaving, I’ll buy this in the future.
Soothing shaving foam
I tested this using a Gillette Mach V razor, the wet shave felt soothing on the application and after the foam was rinsed off felt like it moisturised.
Great feel
I have used this a couple of times now and have found that it has kept my skin hydrated with no tight feeling of the skin
Cooling and fragrant
I have only managed to use this once before going away on holiday but I like the cooling effect it had on my skin especially around my neck which is most sensitive. I also liked the pleasent fresh aroma.
12/07/2019
You'd be 'Balm'y not to try this..
Having been on holiday in Greece in temperatures of 40+ degs, I arrived home to find my free sample of Nivea Men post shave balm waiting for me. The packaging was good and couldn't wait to give it a try on my sun blessed skin after shaving. Being alcohol free, it is great for sensitive skin and absorbs really easily without any residue and is non greasy. It smells nice too which always matters when thinking about using a product in the future.
12/07/2019
Great product; very light when it comes out the bottle and applies easily to the face. Very quick to absorb and has an excellent cooling effect, lasting all day. Skin felt fresh and had no bad effects from using; will definitely continue using in the future
12/07/2019
Very Happy, No red neck :)
Usually after shaving my neck is very red as I have very sensitive skin, with this that does not happen, Am very happy with is, skin feels fresh and product did not leave an oily finish like others sometimes do. Dried very well as well
12/07/2019
Wrong product for review request.
I didn’t received the NIVEA men’s sensitive cooling shaving foam, I received the post shave cooling balm
Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm
Having tried the NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shaving Balm for the first time I must admit I was extremely impressed at how quickly it helped relieve my skin of irritation and redness. It really helps provide a soothing and long lasting skin comfort. I’m fully converted and will definitely be using this product as part of my daily routine in the future.
Top 10 must have!
Excellent product instantly cools your skin and leaves skin feeling moisturized all day long.
Refreshing post-shave experience
Having used this product after dry-shaving all week, the cooling effect on the skin to prevent irritation means I now look forward to shaving. The focus on sensitive skin means what usually results in red inflammation after shaving now ends in a fresh-feel never before experienced. I would recommend this product to anyone who finds their skin red and inflamed after shaving and is looking for a cool burst of freshness to calm this down.
11/07/2019
Smooth real smooth
Very calming on the skin. No irritation. I will be buying this in future. I have sensitive skin and it works well not to irritate it.
11/07/2019
Excellent product
I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. It leaves your face really good and sensitive free.