4.7 5 0 58 58 NIVEA Men Sensitive Cooling Shave Gel helps to protect skin from shaving irritation and leaves you with a refreshing cooling sensation.

16/07/2019
Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Shaving Gel
Nicely packaged product from a well respected brand. It has a nice fresh, but not too strong fragrance and lathers nice and thickly on the face. I have quite sensitive skin and found this gel helped the razor glide nicely, minimising irritation and giving a close shave. I would definitely recommend.
16/07/2019
Great for sensitive skin.
Great on sensitive skin. Left my skin nice and smooth with no irritation.
15/07/2019
The Most Refreshing Shave
I cant explain how much I'm impressed with this product. The gel lasts for a lot longer than other brands so as I always find that I initially use too much I can put the extra foam to the side until I need it and it doesn't break down. The product also smells amazing and it doesn't feel harsh on my skin. My skin doesn't feel irritated or dry which I put down to the product not including alcohol and being enriched with Chamomile and Seaweed. You definitely get a clean and close shave whilst using this product.
15/07/2019
Smooth and easy shave gel
It does what it says on the can a nice cooling shave
13/07/2019
My new preferred gel!
Great gel that creates nice smooth foam. Gives a very easy shave with a nice cooling effect and importantly no irritation! Definitely my choice for the future.
12/07/2019
Perfect for sensitive skin.
Perfect for the hot summer. The gel is cooling and your razor glides over your skin. Great for sensitive skin as it works wonders compared to other brands. Why try another?
12/07/2019
My new daily shaving gel
I suffer from sensitive skin and have tried numerous shaving foams/gels. This one worked a treat. Left my skin soft and smooth. Was pleasant to apply and so happy with the outcome. I sometimes work nights and find dehydration after sleeping and then shaving makes my skin terrible. No matter how much moisturiser I apply. Especially on the neck. Tried shaving with this straight after waking. Awesome. Will definitely be my permanent shave gel. It cools and soothes and doesn't let you me down.
12/07/2019
Great lather from this gel
First application of the gel with warm water created a great feeling thick lather that protected my face when wet shaving. No afterburn or irritation like some other gels I have tried. Definitely recommended.
cooling shave gel
left your skin very smooth and didn't need to use a lot and got a lot of lather for a very small amount
SMOOTH AND COOLING ….No 1 Product
having used my Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Shaving Gel I was very pleased that it again another great product from the Nivea, it makes what is sometime a chore into a pleasurable experience ….and my son finds in great too if I,m not looking !!
12/07/2019
Fresh Faced Shave every time.
I have used the shaving gel for quite a few days now and did so to give it a fair trial over a reasonable length of time. My first reaction was that, compared to the gel that I previously used, that the Nivea gave a smoother shave and left my face feeling refreshed. This experience was repeated on the subsequent shaves and continues to be as good as the first.
12/07/2019
Leave the bathroom with confidence
It is easy on the skin i usually get a stinging sensation not with Nivia cooling gel i highly recommend it to anyone and it smells lovely.
perfect
it’s great. I used a razor that I’ve used a few times before and it still shaved completely cleanly. There was no burn whatsoever.
12/07/2019
An end to sore shaving rashes
I dislike shaving usually, choosing to have stubble, however with this product I will be clean shaven more often. No shaving rash, no soreness and my face feels great! Cannot recommend this product enough.
Nice and smooth
Very good shaving gel. Lathered up well and had a cooling quality. Great smell as well.