4.7 5 0 69 69 NIVEA Men Sensitive Shower Gel. A mild shower gel especially made for men to care for sensitive skin. It cleanses the skin gently and leaves it revitalized and cared for.

17/07/2019
Perfectly fine
Foams nicely but not excessively. Does not dry out skin. Smell is fine just soapy
17/07/2019
Top shower gel
The shower gel really cleans your body leaving it feeling fresh all day. Wakes you up first thing in the morning. Top product highly recommended.
16/07/2019
Nice and smooth
As far as shower gels go, this is up there with the best. No skin irratation what so ever, skin feels smooth after and it smells really good.
15/07/2019
Feel and Smell Fresh with NIVEA.
I was recently selected by Home Tester Club to try the NIVEA Men Sensitive Shower Gel which i have now tried and tested this product. I am very pleased and lucky to test this product as i have sensitive skin and am very pleased with NIVEA Men Shower Gel as not only it feels good on my skin but also has a great refreshing smell that makes you feel that extra fresh. So i would definitely recommend this product especially if you like me have sensitive skin.
15/07/2019
Nivea men sensitive shower gel
This is great. Has a lovely scent Great foaming action that clean well and leaves the shin feeling soft and fresh
Nivea Shower gel
Really fantastic shower gel and it smells really good I would definitely recommend it
Agreat wash
This is a very good product. Lathers well and has a pleasant aroma. It worked well on all parts of the body but would prefer a bespoke shampoo.
14/07/2019
Sensitive, but strong.
On receipt of the Nivea Men Sensitive Shower Gel I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a 3 in 1, so good for Body, Face & Hair. I normally use different products for all three but sometimes it's really nice to be able to shower'n'go. I was particularly impressed with the smell, which to me was a grapefruit citrus fragrance. At first, I didn't think it lathered as well as other shower gels and put this down to the creamy nature of the gel but it did come into its own when used on my body. On my hair, it felt as though I was using a shampoo and conditioner and on my body, it felt like a creamy soap. After showering, my skin felt fresh and nurtured and especially on the dry areas on my lower legs which really felt smooth. Having used it for a few days now, I would recommend this to any men who have sensitive skin or areas that get particularly dry. Now if only Nivea could quadruple its powers and make it a shave cream as well, I could have a bit of a clearout in the bathroom.
13/07/2019
Clean fresh and invigorating
Received my Nivea showergel late ,but have managed to use twice now ,I must say I'm really impressed, it lathers out really nicely and has a masculine scent perfect after a session at the gym leaving me clean fresh and invigorated I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Sensitive but for men
I really loved Nivea Men Sensitive Shower Gel. It keeps my skin moisturised for the whole day and does not irritate my skin. My skin does not feel dehydrated after showering. I love the fresh fragrance too.
12/07/2019
Clean and fresh from a sensitive product
Clean, light and fresh. The shower gel leaves you feeling clean and fresh and totally works as you would expect. I had thought the sensitive element would reduce the clean fresh feeling you expect from a shower gel however it surpassed my expectations. I will be replacing my usual shower gel with this for the future, as quite simply it does exactly what I want and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Can’t recommend it any more, simply does what it should, and exceeds expectations.
Mens Nivea Shower gel.
Not really any different from the plethora of shower gels out there for men. Smells incredibly generic, almost cheap, like a Lynx scent. Was expecting a nice fresh bamboo scent, but didnt get any of that. Was nice and gentle on my skin which was expected from a nivea product, but in todays market I expect it to smell great too.
Great for sensitive skin
This is a great shower gel that can be used on hair and body. It smells great and is good for sensitive skin, so it didn’t dry my skin out. Would definitely use this again
11/07/2019
‘’ Pleasantly Surprised ‘’
Pleasantly surprised , I tend to stick to the same brand , but really liked the Nivea sensitive shower gel , this lathers up great so only a small amount was needed , the smell was nice and I can only describe as citrus .. sometime shower gels. An leave your skin very dry , but the Nivea made my skin feel really soft and only 1 use .. this has convinced me since trying this to switch from my usual brand
10/07/2019
Awsome product
Easy all rounder as you don't need to carry around shampoo aswell if your away. Lovely smell and wasn't too hard to use while in the shower