4.5 5 0 59 59 NIVEA Men Sensitive Stubble Moisturiser moisturises the skin intensely without leaving any residue on your stubble. It soothes the skin and helps prevent irritation thanks to the combination of Chamomile and Hamamelis. The light gel formula with 0% alcohol* does not leave skin with a burning feeling. *no Ethylalcohol

16/07/2019
Great fragrance but very poor product
it was very watery and didn't think it made any difference. it did have a nice fragrance I wouldn't recommend this product
Stub out stubble itch.
Nivea products in general suit my slightly sensitive skin, and this product was no exception. Nothing spectacular, but does what it's supposed to do. Also nice neutral aftersmell. Would buy.
16/07/2019
Test of Nivea Men sensitive stubble gel.
I found this product was very soft and gentle to your face when applying and left no traces of gel as it is all absorbed into the skin leaving it fresh and oily free.
No more stubble itch
This moisturising gel soothed my skin against irritation and stubble itch. It is fantastic for sensitive skin and left my skin looking healthier.
13/07/2019
It cools down the skin...
It soothes the skin after applying it. It nourishes the skin without leaving any residue.
Review
I was happy with the refreshing feeling after using. The fragrance was nice aswell. Love it in all aspects and surely will buy again and would surely recommend
Nice moisturiser.
It looks nice and has a pleasant odour. It is easy to apply. It remains a bit sticky on the neck until it dries up, which takes up to a dozen of minutes.
NIVEA Men Sensitive Stubble Moisturising
When I put this on I felt a tingle in my face, nice product but dont think I would buy it again, not really my thing
11/07/2019
Small tub of sun shine BUY BUY BUY
This was a sceptical 🤨 very very sceptical but so glad got chosen as it’s great for stubble and beard keeping my beard fresh smelling and looking great only had it two days but already had complements for shine etc
10/07/2019
Overall good, but not great
I've been using Nivea Men Sensitive Stubble Mosturising Gel for 4 days now, and my skin has felt none of the usual irritation. Especially in the humid summer heat, I'm used to scratching at my stubble, but this mousturiser has done away with that. The fragrance is quite mild and neutral and on a par with other Nivea Men products I've used. My only gripe would be that I found it leaves a greasy residue on my face for a while after use and the product info claims no residue, but its a minor issue considering I've had no irritation.
10/07/2019
Stubble without the itch.
NIVEA gel Softens and makes your face feel fresh and healthy. It really good at taking away the dry feeling you get from stubble especially around the mouth area. It's the best product I have ever used for this and it's great at reducing irritation. I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers dry itchy skin and who ever gets irritated from hard stubble but wants the stubble look. It's a great product.
Smells great
Very soothing & smells great. leaves you feeling fresh
10/07/2019
Very good stubble moisturiser.
Really good moisturising effect and seemed to curb my normally itchy stubble, I had no issues sensitivity wise and I do have somewhat sensitive skin. I liked the bottle design too, I found it easy to get just a little or as much as needed. I would definitely recommend this to someone who likes to keep some stubble. I also found it good for after a clean shave too.
Recommended
I’ve been applying this moisturiser immediately after shaving and have noticed a significant reduction in shaving irritation. Would recommend giving it a try if you suffer from skin irritation and are looking for something to help
Would recommend.
Nice smelling soothing gel keeps the skin and stubble soft. Reduces irritation after a shave.