02/05/2019
Shampoo
Bought it for my husband to try, he really love it. He usually uses another product but was open to trying something new. He would use it again
22/01/2019
great product
great shampoo bought for my partner who hasnt had a problem with dandruff since using this would highly recommened
06/08/2018
Brought this to get rid of my dandruff I was having an issue with. It cleared it up almost instantly, meeting my expectations. Nivea is one of my favourite brands for products aimed at men.
22/07/2018
Got my son to try it. It removes flakes but not all of them. When you come close, like a couple of meters away, you can see it all. Why are teenage boys so flaky???????
03/05/2018
Bought this for absolutely loves it removed all white flakes from his hair nice smells
03/04/2018
I whant tri that product i hope it is good for my hair and my hair look good
21/05/2018
I have not tried this product yet husband has used the shaving foam
20/04/2018
I didn’t even know this product came for men too. Hubby sample too
17/04/2018
I use nivea lotions both men’s and women’s didn’t realise there was a shampoo range aswell must have missed them when shopping with my 4 year old I would certainly love to give this a try
07/04/2018
Our family has never tried the Nivea shampoo yet,My boyfriends and sons would love to try this it would be great cause they do have dandruffs
06/04/2018
as a Nivea user I would love to try this new line if its as good as the rest of there range you can't loose...