4.8 5 0 35 35 For men who want to feel deeply clean and refreshed. This effective, yet mild gel with a sensual dark wood fragrance leaves your skin feeling deeply refreshed and cared for.

02/10/2019
Perfect
I use this a lot. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. And the smell lasts all day long
27/09/2019
Perfect
Perfect product my husband loves . Very nice smell .
23/09/2019
Gentle scent, superb clean!
I tried all three Nivea products today. I was just about to jump in the shower and the postman knocked with the deliveries. I hopped in the shower and tried the NIVEA Men Deep Clean Shower Gel and I must say my initial reaction was that the colour of the product wasn’t what I expected, it was a light teal colour. I applied it to the body and it turned into a lovely silky leather with a light woody yet sporty masculine smell. Two hours later and my skin still smells of the scent and feels very soft! I thoroughly recommend this product.
10/09/2019
Energising
I love that this is grey /black coloured,really nice smell and lathers up real easily, i would really really like to see more of this scent in the Nivea men's range ,bottle looks great in my bathroom too
01/09/2019
My partner used this said it made him feel really clean and had a nice smell.
20/07/2019
Long lasting scent.
Great shower gel, with a long lasting scent inspiring cleanliness and freshness, even after 10 hours after I used it. I would highly recommend this Nivea shower gel to active people or those engaged in physical activities on a daily basis.
18/07/2019
Partner loves it
Has a strong smell and I actually used it aswell and feels really thick on but feels like it cleans that little more than normal so I would deffinatley reccomend this product
18/06/2019
Smells lovely.
I bought this for both my son and my partner and they both love it. Great smell too.
07/06/2019
Gorgeous smell
My husband absolute favourite. Tried it as a small sample he received from Nivea and has used it ever since. Plus a little goes a long way.
06/05/2019
Smells great
My husband has tried this product and really likes it, He likes how it's for hair and body so he doesn't have to mess about with a separate shampoo, He also likes the smell as I do too. I will be getting him more of this.
27/04/2019
Lovely fragrance
My husband loves the smell. Will definitely be buying it again
25/04/2019
Nivia shower gel for men
Partner loved this all in one product. And it smells really good. Have bought more for him
22/04/2019
Smells lovely
My husband and teenage son really like this, as it’s a 3 in 1 there’s no excuse for my boy not washing his hair! Smells really nice too.
05/04/2019
Wow
Amazing!! Left feeling fresh and smelled like a million dollars without to much application!! Great value for money! They should make bigger bottles!!100%%% defo recommend!!! Would buy again
04/04/2019
Manly clean and fresh
Great product, leaves a nice smell on the skin and washes perfectly well. Bought whilst on special and please with the price too. Would like a bigger bottle if at all possible, but very happy with this product.