4.6 5 0 45 45 Formulated with dry oil, sweep away long-lasting make-up and waterproof mascara. The lightweight formula, infused with Micellar & Black Tea extract, deeply cleanses and removes even the most stubborn make-up without irritation or leaving product residue on your delicate skin. Suitable for face and eyes.

08/05/2019
Very Good
it perfectly removes make-up. it does not irritate the skin or eyes, it does great even with strong make-up. Great price. I defo recommend. Currently, my number 1. Yes! Very Good product.
27/04/2019
Does the job
I’m in the minority here but I didn’t love this product! It does the job and removes makeup, but not as well as rival products I found, and the formula isn’t as great either. I found it took longer than other products to dry, and didn’t have a softening effect on my skin.
26/04/2019
Great for removing make up.
I bought this recently for the first time and am impressed. I have dry skin and find that a lot of makeup removal products make it worse. This also doesn’t irritate my eyes and is great at removing make up. Will certainly continue to use this and would recommend.
24/04/2019
Brilliant
I used Nivea micellAIR for the first time in December when I couldn't get hold of my usual face wipes. I can honestly say I will never go back to using anything else on my face. Removed all grease and grime, make up. Including water proof mascara and didn't leave my eyes feeling sore and sensitive like other products have in the past. Would definitely recommend this product.
22/04/2019
Good product
After using my make up wipes to remove my make up, I use this with a cotton pad and it always removes the rest of the make up from my face. Leaves me fresh faced. A little greasy but not too much. Would recommend
19/04/2019
Best makeup remover around easy to remove your make-up leaves your skin. Feeling lovely.. good for dry skin
28/02/2019
Great product removes mascara and foundation perfectly doesn't irritate skin
Makeup remover
Amazing for removing makeup makes your skin feel amazing after the application would highly recommend
Quick and Effective Make Up Remover
I've used the large size of this Nivea MicellAIR Professional Micellar Water to remove my eye make up and it's lasted me almost 5 months - I've been using it daily and a little goes a long way! It's very effective at removing my mascara without a trace in the evenings so I don't wake up with panda eyes in the morning. I would highly recommend this product!
24/02/2019
brilliant
I was sent a sample of this, and after tying now buy it regulary, its so easy to use, and leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. highly recommend, beats make up / baby wipes by a mile.
22/02/2019
The best micelar water
It is the best micelar water which I had. Cleaning with this product is very easy and quickly. I love'in it. I have got 5 bottles in home :)
22/02/2019
One of the best
I jave tried many micellar and make up remover products and thos one is so far the best. Removes all makeup even water proof.
21/02/2019
I brought this to try it out as I always used Garnier, I found this product really easy to use and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Removed makeup without any left behind
Brilliant!
I tried this the other day as I have very sensitive skin and most eye make up removers leave my skin feeling sore. This stuff is absolutely brilliant!
Perfect
Easy remove all make up, even mascara, leaves skin clean and soft.