4.1 5 0 57 57 NIVEA Q10 POWER Deep Wrinkle + Firming Concentrate, this 10 Day Treatment is an intensive concentrate that features a combination of skins own Q10 & Creatine. It contains the highest concentration of Creatine within the NIVEA® Q10 POWER range. Shake well before use and apply a pea-sized amount before applying Q10 Power Day or Night Cream. This anti-ageing formula noticeably firms the skin and visibly reduces fine lines & deep wrinkles.

28/05/2019
This product felt really smooth to apply to the skin and very nourishing. I noticed a difference in the tone and texture of my skin within a few days. I will be buying the product to use with my current skin care routine.
24/05/2019
It didn't fail it FLOPPED....
Waiting with excitement in the hope that I would look ten years younger to be bitterly disappointed. I know 10 years younger is a long shot but I didn't even notice a difference with the smallest of lines...back to my original cream it is then.
Nivea Q10 concentrate
The product absorbed quickly into my skin and made my skin less dull. The skin definitely felt firmer than before.
Nivea Q10
Nivea Q10 power wrinkle & firming concentrate was great it left my skin feeling firm and soft to the touch
23/05/2019
Not quite the miracle it claims to be
I liked the feel and consistency of this product and it did feel like it was working. However, I can not see any difference to any of my fine lines which was a little disappointing. Maybe it needs to be used longer to see the difference but I don't think I would purchase this product again.
21/05/2019
Average
Not impressed with the product made no difference after a week
My experience with Q10
Nivea Q10 worked especially well with my skin. It was simple To apply went in really well leaving my skin feeling soft and Moisturised. My lines seemed visibly smother and looking a lot better before using it. I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Definitely worth a try
Even after a few days i could see an improvement in my skin. It wasn't greasy to use or left a residue. Smelt nice as well
Good cream
Skin felt moisturised after use. Smells nice and easy to use.
Would recommend
I liked this product, it left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I used less than they recommended as I felt a smaller amount was plenty. It was more scented than I would have imagine so would guess it wouldn't be as suitable for sensitive skin. Overall though, I did like the product and felt like it would help further reduce lines and wrinkles over a longer period of time.
Super happy with product
The serum made my skin really soft and smooth for the instant I applied it. Over the course of 10days my skin felt firmer
20/05/2019
I like it but won't replace other serums
It is nicely concentrated, and it goes on easily and smoothly. I like how the areas around my eyes felt a bit smoother and more moisturised.
Really works!!!
Thing really works. Wrinkles are less visible. Even pores reduced. Not leaving skin looks fat. Definitely will buy it in store😉😁👍
19/05/2019
Didn’t really notice anything I’m afraid
I didn’t really notice all that much of a difference to be honest. I wasn’t a fan of the packaging either, I found it quite frustrating trying to extract the concentrate. Plus it really is a small volume of concentrate considering I didn’t find that it spread that far. The major plus is that due to this trial I actually switched from normal moisturising brand over to the NIVEA Q10 products.
18/05/2019
Lovely cream
I like you only need to use a pea size of this and it absorbs very quickly and smells nice. I have noticed a little difference but iv not been using it long. I'm hope once used more I will see even more of a difference