4.9 5 0 141 141 NIVEA® SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Lotion contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters and immediately protects against sun exposure and long term UV-induced skin damage. The sunscreen helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies, offers long-lasting and intensive moisturisation and is water resistant.
NIVEA Sun Protect & Moisture Lotion SPF50+

Great sun lotion
Great sun lotion, pleasant scent, great protection, didnt leave you feeling sticky like some lotions do. Would recommend
Nivea SPF50 Protection
I really enjoyed Nivea sun protection & moisture SPF50+ because it's a gentle cream formula. I felt like I was getting the right protecting with one covering, it blends well into my skin, leaving no residue, the formula is not greasy and I know that whilst I'm outside in the sun my protection is working for me plus I am so happy that it's a SPF50+ so I that I can put all my trust in Nivea.
Soft, smooth and protected
Soaks in well and leaves skin soft and protected. Great for my dry skin
perfect protection
This is an excellent sun protection lotion. It has the perfect factor which is very high and ideal for me and my family to protect us against the harmful sun. It is the correct consistency and really easy to use and it absorbs perfectly into the skin so you feel that you have used the enough amount and at the same time my skin feels smooth and moisturised. The scent smells lovely and summery. Overall I feel very well protected from the sun and my skin is left feeling soft, smooth and moisturised.
12/07/2019
The perfect family sun cream protection.
This is such a brilliant suncream, perfect for protecting my children who I like to give full coverage too. Also fantastic that it is waterproof as living in Cornwall we are always at the beach. It’s good because it does not have that greasy feel like most sun creams do and it feels just like a moisturiser. I’ve been very happy using this product and will definitely buy some more.
Nivea suncream
The product spreads very well and you don't need a large amount. It has a pleasant fragrance and is non greasy.
12/07/2019
Easy to use great protection
Clear, attractive packaging with clear ingredients and directions for use. The lotion is of a good consistency and is absorbed well into the skin. It provides great protection against both UVA and UVB rays and works well protecting my extra sun sensitive skin (I am currently 25 weeks pregnant so my skin even more sensitive than usual to the sun).
quality
It's a quality product, not too thick. nit too thin and protection lasts
super
It's a good product. I really like him. Cool, cool, cool.
Good product
Excellent product did the job and being very fair I do burn easily but this stopped any burning. The added moisture did help keep my skin nice and soft and feeling good.
03/06/2020
Shield
When I went to Spain I used this sun lotion and was really good because there the sun was really strong.And we went to the sea so I did not need to apply again because it is water resistant.
04/05/2020
Highly recommend
Love this sun cream! It’s quick to apply and is not to runny. It absorbs well into the skin leaving the skin feeling mousturised. Not greasy at all.
29/04/2020
Amazing product to try
This is amazing I love the company name its soft gentle and not greasy it leaves your skin protected and soft smooth it is the perfect product I would really recommend to others
25/02/2020
Protects really well
Used this in the Caribbean and it gave full protection from the sun. Obviously reapply as instructed but if you do that you’ll be safe and also it has a moisturising effect to help stop peeling.
20/02/2020
One of the best
I think Nivea sun lotion is brilliant, lovely smell, easily absorbed, and the best bit does what it’s supposed too, protect from the sun