4.5 5 0 65 65 NIVEA® 3-in-1 Urban Skin Detox Clay Wash has a caring formula enriched with Black Rice, Green Tea Extracts & Natural Clay. It effectively removes dirt, pollution and gently exfoliates. NIVEA® URBAN SKIN DETOX range is developed by Beiersdorf Skin Labratory with 100+ years of history, especially to prevent skin problems caused by fine dust, dirt and pollution from an urban environment.

Amazing, clean feeling
This is an amazing product and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The micro beads really help with the extra clean feeling. I really like it can be used 3 ways as that means I can have one product and get the best from it. AmaIng would highly recommend.
Not for my skin
I had to wash my face twice, I felt my skin was oily. After the second wash it did feel soft. I prefer it as a mask rather than a wash. I was a little disappointed didn't feel the exfoliation.
02/05/2019
Multi use product leaving smooth skin
Lovely texture and scent. Skin feels very clean and smooth when using as mask, exfoliatar or cleanser but doesn’t feel dry or tight. I love that the product is multi use, makes it so cost effective and handy to travel with, eliminating multiple products!
lovely face wash
Lovely face wash. my face felt smooth and refreshed after using this face wash. it didn't dry my face out like other face washes and I recommend this product for people with combination skin.
Good face wash
I've been using this face wash for a few days now and it is a really good face wash. Left my face feeling soft clean with no tightness. It is gentle enough and removed all the oil ( I have combination skin). Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a face wash.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
This was probably one of the most refreshing face washes that I have ever used and I've used many! It left my face feeling smoother than normal and alot more fresher and gave my skin a real energy boost. I will definitely be using this until it's all gone and grab some more! Not only that the bottle size is generous. If you like me live in a busy town you would understand the tiredness your skin can get when all the toxins in the air are just attacking you! I break out sometimes if I walk anywhere:/ Hopefully this will improve my skin and we can only experience more with this amazing product. Love chantelle!
Squeaky clean refreshed skin
I have used the 3 in 1 a few times now as a scrub wash and a mask. My first thoughts are how refreshing the product is on my skin when i go to exfoliate my skin. As a wash my skin feels toned and cleansed. The results are super cooling clear skin when used a s a scrub. My skin feels distressed and squeaky clean when I used the 3 in 1 as a scrub, so I will continue to use this a scrub as it works best for me this way. The texture is a good consistency and the fragrance is very pleasant. I do think if you have stressed over polluted skin e.g if you are a always out about in the hussle bussle of city life. This Face wash is perfect for you if you are looking for something calming and cooling for your skin. The packaging is perfect as its a cap open face wash which is very convenient for the bathroom, no mess as it is clay based. Overall I would say try this is a must try product the results are exactly what I wanted clean feeling skin and to feel totally refreshed after a long hard day.
01/05/2019
Great product - would recommend!
Great smell to the product and it leaves your skin feeling lovely and clean. Nice that you can use as wash, mask or exfoliate so no need to have all 3 separately! Though to truly exfoliate I think a bit more grit would be useful. Would definitely recommend!
01/05/2019
Ideal for combination skin!
So I suffer with combinations skin, some bits are oily, some bits get dry. I’ve also got scarring from acne and a few spots (despite being 28!) large pores are also not my friend BUT I feel this product helped to calm down my skin without damaging it further. Definitely recommend!
Scrub scrub scrub
Made my nose which is my worst spot for dry skin and black heads feel fresh and noticed the black heads to be less visible after using. Easy to apply and smells lovely
Pleasant surprise!
It left my skin feeling soooo soft and fresh! It does not have a fragrance, so it just leave the smell of freshness. I will definitely be buying more of it!
Good but not great.
The first time I used the Nivea 3-in-1 Face wash I used it as a mask. It felt good going on, you can feel the exfoliating grit in it. I left it in for the recommended 3-5 minutes, after washing it off I wasn’t left with an overly fresh feeling face. I have been using it the last couple of days as a daily face wash and I would definitely say my makeup is less patchy but I haven’t been using it long enough to have an opinion on long term use. I think when it uses the word detox it leaves an expectation of a fresher feeling face.
Wonderful
It was amazing. It smelt delicious and felt very nutritious for my skin. I really felt it had done something and my skin glowed. I love everything about it and would recommend it to anyone!
MIXED REVIEWS
I used the face wash twice a week everyday since I received it, (about 4 days now) I was impressed with the size of the bottle and the consistency of the product. I used the face wash in the morning and after I washed it off it left a oily residue on my face, I didn’t think anything of it but throughout the day I started getting spots and my skin was oiler than usual. However it did Leave my skin feeling soft and supple. mixed reviews don’t know if I would purchase again.
Highly recommend 3-in-1 face wash
Well I have used some face washes in my Time and found some that leave my face so dry and not feeling so great but the 3-in-1 face wash is brilliant, it gets where it needs to and makes your face feel like fresh and soft, I would highly recommend to friends and family and also have purchased since 🙂